Active Deal Euro Car Parts 30% off until 9pm

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Just got an email from them, use FLASH30 until 9pm.
I don't normally use euro but was able to get a new rear axle for the GTI for £80 cheaper than the place that
Does them in England, No brainer really.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
There's some list of stuff that the code wont work on.

Edit- for everything thats not available for 30% , SUMMERSALE gives 25% off everything.

Last edited:

domo gti

RMS Regular
Drives
6n2/PoloGTI+
I got in just before 9pm and ordered another couple of bottles of the Sonax Quick Detailer (y)

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Ordered 2 more on Sunday @domo gti as the 30% code was active then.

Just got an email to say they'll be delivered tomorrow :grinning:

Normski

RMS Regular
Drives
987 BoxsterS
There's some list of stuff that the code wont work on.

Edit- for everything thats not available for 30% , SUMMERSALE gives 25% off everything.

*Except performance parts, tools and home and garden.

I seem to get an email nearly every day with a discount code of some sort, are they actually any cheaper or just a ploy to make you think your getting a deal?

Reactions: Ben

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
*Except performance parts, tools and home and garden.

I seem to get an email nearly every day with a discount code of some sort, are they actually any cheaper or just a ploy to make you think your getting a deal?

Carparts4less is the same company and always works out cheaper

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Dosn't spray well because its not as watery as QD....just spray onto a lightly damp microfiber cloth and apply that way.

Perfect thanks. My microfiber glided over the bike before I put this on, but it felt sticky applying, and left little bits of fluff on the surface before it was completely worked in, is this normal? Smells amazing

Thanks

O.C.D

RMS Regular
Perfect thanks. My microfiber glided over the bike before I put this on, but it felt sticky applying, and left little bits of fluff on the surface before it was completely worked in, is this normal? Smells amazing

Thanks
Sonax bsd doesn't leave your paintwork silky smooth but the beading is unreal ....it's more of a sealant than a quick detailer. ..I buy it by the 5ltr container works out cheaper.

Last edited:

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Got an email today saying because the axle is a non stock item they have to check price and availability with the special orders team...I can see another email coming saying we can't honour the discount8-(

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
Are ECP the DFS of car stuff ?

I get emails every day now, some say 15 or 25% off then you go to the site and they have 30% off anyway !

Ge0rge

Banned
jesus christ £194 for 1 front shock for an E60 and i need 2 :worried: would need to be more than 30%

Last edited:

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
3 weeks since order and still haven't receive the new axle?...Never using ECP again, they say its in transit from Europe apparently but nobody knows where it is or how long it will take. Melt

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
3 weeks since order and still haven't receive the new axle?...Never using ECP again, they say its in transit from Europe apparently but nobody knows where it is or how long it will take. Melt

Where did your order from?

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Why did you not get yours rebuilt ,is it the same as a 205 set up

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
It's a reconditioned one on an exchange basis and they are built to order apparently, I think they come from I'm axles.
They messed up the order and ordered a 3 stud one with drum brakes even though I said 4 stud with abs in the order so that will put it back another 2-3 weeks I'd say....wouldn't need to have been in a hurry for it

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.