11litre DI Vessel

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
Hi all, this is sitting in the garage not being used anymore. There is resin in it but likely needs refilled with fresh stuff as there are particles coming through. It has the hoselock connectors in place as well.

Looking for £50 ono collected in the Portadown/Tandragee area.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
OP
Kerzo
Drives
Leon FR
That's who I bought this off originally, as above.

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
@Big Pimp you've just reminded me your DI is in our cabinet- still there since being used that once when you kindly dropped it off. Very sorry I've forgotten about it. Will PM you about getting it returned in the coming week- major apologies.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp you've just reminded me your DI is in our cabinet- still there since being used that once when you kindly dropped it off. Very sorry I've forgotten about it. Will PM you about getting it returned in the coming week- major apologies.
don't be so silly dude - I wasn't sure if these would be of any use to you, when I seen it for sale.

Jazzer

RMS Regular
Drives
honda jazz
I be interested in this, any pics?? Where abouts in Belfast are you based??

davyk31

RMS Regular
Fantastic job once filled with fresh resin. Used one for years and wouldn't wash a car without one.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
OP
Kerzo
Drives
Leon FR
Just had an offer via PM folks, will update if it's still available.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.