15x7" volk rays TE37 Bronze 4x100 et35

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Vtec Phil

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2
they look like rote grids :oops:

bret2.jpg

ek4

RMS Regular
Drives
ek4
Theyre Rays.

Rota made copies of them. Its what they do. Copy things

there are more copies of them also ;)

because they aint got stickers etc on them you just have to be sure when buying.(ebay etc do stickers also thou!)
pics of the inside of wheel would be a good thing to put pics up if the original stamps are there,the stamp on the face of the wheel also will prove if they aint knock off`s.

was tempted with these myself but really wanted 16`s :worried:

glws bud.

johnnyej9

RMS Regular
Drives
Touge racer
These are genuine TE's.

If you know that to look for, rota's and volks arn't even similar.

Good luck with the sale, good price :grinning:

ek4

RMS Regular
Drives
ek4
As i say, if you know what you're looking for, you'll know they are real TE's(y)

Well if you can tell by the pic your doing well.
I like my rims also but so many copys about nowadays you have to be careful.there are more companys than rota copying that rim,now i know you can tell rota by spoke dimension.
Not saying your wrong johnny btw you wheel freak!
Anyway free bump for paul.

Kris McCloy

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
I'm pretty sure even from the specs of these they are genuine right?

7J and et35 would be perfect for an ek I reckon and I don't think rota do this spec in grids?

Pitty I have no monies :worried:.

Goodluck man.

garymcf

Drives
HONDA
well... as yours look like the pic on the right, lug hole lines up with valve stem hole and the spokes dont tapper on the way out im saying they are not real volk TE37's! But as i said they are still nice wheels
fakezuq7.jpg

paul_r

RMS Regular
OP
paul_r
well , these are sold and have been for a while

just for reference , these were / are genuine rays volks te37
they had the Rays sticker on the inner rims with the offset and width etc , something i doubt rotas or other copies would have

so many internet experts :grinning:

samb

RMS Regular
As per Ek4 above, genuine Rays are stamped (not stickers) in the inside of the rim, if I remember right there's also a logo/initial stamp on the hub face.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.