RMS Fantasy Formula 1 - 2014

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RoniN

RMS Regular
Good job Pete, was going to do a thread tomorrow but you have beaten me too it !!!
Website seems to be down atm ?

Will get my team picked tomorrow.

Cheers

Colin_A

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
Request sent. Thought it best to start this at the beginning of the season this year!

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
OP
PeteMoore
Good job Pete, was going to do a thread tomorrow but you have beaten me too it !!!
Website seems to be down atm ?

Will get my team picked tomorrow.

Cheers

Definitely issues being had, I am unable to approve anybodies teams. Will keep this updated as and when things come back online.

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
OP
PeteMoore
that should be everyone approved now.

i still can't approve via the admin emails, but I can search for you manually and add you to the league, just a bit of a ball ache

Reactions: dub

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
Decided Button has let me down the past 2 years so my team is

Hamilton
Magnussen
McLaren
Mercedes

C4L

RMS Regular
I entered there, @PeteMoore ignore my first one 'nowheymate'. it kept freezing and didn't pick who I wanted. The 2nd one 'U WOT M8' is the real one lol

Went with:

Hamilton
Alonso
Williams
Mercedes
£57mill

:cool:

Last edited:

RoniN

RMS Regular
Yes you can still enter but I think as other years you will miss out on the result of the 1st race, as the race weekend has already started.

Cheers

RoniN

RMS Regular
rms2014.jpg

RMS 2014 F1 Fantasy league so far, come on Pete your gonna have to up your game, your running the show ! (y)

Cheers

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.