Harmony Hill

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

clrrk

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A
Yes

10174889_565853576845138_7023485808111822611_n.jpg

clrrk

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A
Yeah @Scuba Steve - its been shared about quite a bit plus its on the shows facebook page and our (Fitted State) facebook page.

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
OP
Scuba Steve
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
Yeah @Scuba Steve - its been shared about quite a bit plus its on the shows facebook page and our (Fitted State) facebook page.

Found it earlier, I got feed up with all the Facebook things I've mine just set to friends and haven't saw it. Was for terraclean anyhow

Cheers

What's fitted state?

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
I am thinking of taking a race over to this again this year. Anyone thinking of going? Last year was good. Weather held. Good range of cars. Some RMSers there as well.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Im gonna take a spin down, always seem to attract a decent crowd and nice motors.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Aye il be there, hopefully the weather picks up for it.

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Always a good show! Luck forward to it.

Hope weather picks up, I remember the Hail storms last year, crazy lol

avo5021

RMS Regular
Definitely not much advertising done for it this year compared to other years, just seen this post so first was aware of it, shame as I'm only half a mile away and usually pop along.

gsmith

RMS Regular
Missed it always a good show have to agree with @avo5021 there wasn't much advertising for it this year. Had something to sort this morning hope all that went had a good day.

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Weather held up well for the hour I was there! Will get a few more pics up later...

IMG_1299edit1_zpsa4b41ba1.jpg

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
Wasn't great tbh, got parked way out of the way in a corner then cars put infront of me, hit it's peak 2 years ago, starting to slowly die, wont be back

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.