Toyota altezza / is200 sport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

cliosportv6

RMS Regular
Im bored of the derv a4 now and looking a car i can have a bit of fun in ..

Looking some advise on these what problems they have and what to look out for ? Cheers

MINTER_GTR

RMS Regular
Drives
R34, 530i sport
seized brake calipers and warped discs,had issues with the Oil Control valve for the VVTI on mine,other than that they are a great car and can have serious fun in them for very little money!they love going sideways!

cliosportv6

RMS Regular
OP
cliosportv6
Cheers bud ... hoping that is200 parts will fit etc if I'm stuck ... Yea that's the main reason I want one but will be used as my daily driver as well ... if you don't mind me asking what was your insurance like .

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Something about power steering I think can give hassle. But that might be boys being hard on them around a cone

dufunk

RMS Regular
Brakes are the weak point on the IS but maybe alot to do with these cars lying about not getting drove these days. Mine never misses a beat drives like new everytime also returning 30-35mpg, good top end in these cars from 4th up as i gave an ep3 a scare one day wasnt pulling away to much!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.