BP Ultimate shortage in Northern Ireland?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

dingle

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
Anyone having trouble getting BP Ultimate?
Manse Road Newtownabbey ran out last week (and said they did not know why they had none and when they could get it). Glenwell on the Antrim road have now ran out. I haven't made any further enquiries, just wondering is anyone else having similar experiences?

Gavlar

RMS Regular
Garage in Ballyclare is the same, note on Ultimate pump saying due to late delivery. That was today

Last edited:

dingle

RMS Regular
OP
dingle
Drives
C63 AMG
crikey it's late alright - Been going on for over a week - All the told me last week was that noone could get it and they didn't know why. I guess it's Sainsburys then or octane boosters!

jonny.92

RMS Regular
All the ultimate pumps at the Lagan Valley one in Lisburn were locked on Monday Night too. Had to resort to peasant regular 95 lol

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
Yeah garage on Knock was out when I went yesterday to fill up but garage in Ballyhackamore had some

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
none in templepatrick or malone road in belfast. i rang and no one knows when they'll be getting a new fill. I ended up getting super from the GO station. Their super is even more expensive

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Antrim Road in Glengormley was out when I went on Tuesday evening. Had to go to Maxol in Mallusk.

dingle

RMS Regular
OP
dingle
Drives
C63 AMG
Well I think this is all the reason we need to start a riot :grinning:

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
The one on the Mallusk road does, yeah. Front left pump nearest Mitsubishi dealership. I can't say I noticed any difference to it and BP Ultimate but I tend to use Maxol as a backup when BP is shut.

brendy

RMS Regular
Sainsburys in Sunny Bangor was out of super also when I checked yesterday. Forget the plagues of locusts and toads...here comes the motherload to end the world.

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
Same in Portadown nearly the last 2 weeks no Ultimate.....typically the time i start running the TT daily again due to the Mini playing up :worried:

JonM

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
None on the Lisburn road this afternoon. Nipped up to the Malone road garage and none there either.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
none in templepatrick or malone road in belfast. i rang and no one knows when they'll be getting a new fill. I ended up getting super from the GO station. Their super is even more expensive
Is Go's stuff ok? I was warned off the place near Shaftsbury by a mate, he said he wouldn't use it.

HWW

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta, Mini
your better off with 95 and octane boost according to the rally boys

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
Is Go's stuff ok? I was warned off the place near Shaftsbury by a mate, he said he wouldn't use it.

i have always filled with bp ultimate. But i have been told the opposite regarding the GO stuff. lol. They have a fast turnaround of their fuel so nothing is ever lying about etc. i think there is a thread here somewhere regarding the fuel.

adam1942

RMS Regular
Drives
2015 F56
lad in work was talking to me about this at Lunch apparently Bangors all done. I was directed away from BP in Glengormley went to Manse road but its apparently now empty too :worried:

Last edited:

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Ballyclare Milestone Maxol does super too for future ref

Had to go here on Tuesday night, as the BP garage was out. Find it strange how they don't list a RON rating though.

Shell V-Power required!

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Funny a guy I know spent 90 minutes running around the place on Sunday night looking for some. Issue at the docks maybe?

steaa

RMS Regular
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
No bother here with go's super unleaded though I use the station at Cookstown

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.