Super car Sunday. 7th September

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mcma1

RMS Regular
Drives
A Bull
Really looking forward to this...looks like the the I8 will be getting a run about!

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
Yep,was emailing the organisers so going to head up @Lyons get your wallet out for a blast:party:

Have you got yours yet?

Fly over sat first thing, then quickest hand over possible and up to the boat. Look forward to seeing yours ripping up the A1!

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Will be there in the Exige S all being well. Usually good day and some great cars. Traffic can get too busy thou.

There was some very near misses last time for sure.

Will definitely head if I'm about anyway.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Great day out this, highly recommended. Must try and get a run up again.

@Paul RS You going this year ? Just checking to see should I throw the jump leads in - can't be pushing what with my bad back and that :party:

iimm

RMS Regular
Drives
Carlos VonDriver
Spruicefield Park and Ride down behind sainsburys, b&q etc.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Happy days, 1.30 start! I imagine cars will be there a bit earlier, so I should get down for half an hour or so anyway.

Didn't realise RPM organised it.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Happy days, 1.30 start! I imagine cars will be there a bit earlier, so I should get down for half an hour or so anyway.

Didn't realise RPM organised it.

Plum had his F40 down last year if I'm not mistaken?

dufunk

RMS Regular
Might get a scoot over to this as my bro is to get to drive a Ferrari for a bday present in lisburn on sunday but i don’t think its in anyway connected to the event. Nice coincidence anyway!

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
I'm signed up in the Caterham Superlight R400. Its had a performance boost.............screen and doors off and areoscreen on! Adds 10mph, looses 10kgs.

Just talking to Alan Tyndall who organises it and he says the BMW i8 is amazing, he drove it this morning!
20140901_155505.jpg

20140901_155505_zpsd068d09a.jpg

Last edited:

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
I imagine this to be like a lap dancing club but with cars, pay £20 for a five minute pleasurin, then realise you'll probably never ever get to ride in one everyday, but if you did,the maintenance of said ride would probably bankrupt you........

Will still try and get down mind.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.