Dent man?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Peadar

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
Some clown opened the door onto my A4.

Are dent men any good, do they leave the panel like new? The paint isn't broken and the dent is the size of a 10p..

adam1942

RMS Regular
Drives
2015 F56
Mike @ Dents out NI should be able to sort you out. If you search the forum you'll find his number.

Peadar

RMS Regular
OP
Peadar
Drives
Cayenne
Mike @ Dents out NI should be able to sort you out. If you search the forum you'll find his number.

Yea, I know there are plenty of threads about them & recommendations.

I never used one before, I was just wondering what the quality of using a dent man is like?

Gaz86

RMS Regular
Chris Frew @ Dent Magnet did a blinding job on my old ibiza, really have no idea how he did what he did without breaking the paint (y) will come to your home or workplace too.

Call free on 0800 083 5270

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Quality of finish greatly depends on the fella doing it, some are good and some are brilliant.

Find one with plenty of good recommendations and you will have to really look for the dent once it's fixed.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Mike is a waste of time. Can't get him to do anything. He is always busy or it's raining or it's to dark

Go with Chris as mentioned

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
yeah, most of the dent guys are nearly impossible to find. Especially mike. I have used him in the past and thought what he done was flawless. But i have been trying to contact him for the past two months and not once has he picked up.

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
I must have been very lucky with Mike. I phoned him one day and the next he was out and sorted a dent in the crease line of my near side panel.

Peadar

RMS Regular
OP
Peadar
Drives
Cayenne
Thanks all, I got sorted with David @ Dents Direct in Coleraine. He was also recommended by @Ruth. Complete gentleman and he took my car within a couple of hours notice. His work was flawless, you really cant tell there was ever a dent.

I had phoned Chris Frew about three times and left messages. Finally got him by text, then he stopped replying. He called me back and left a voicemail last night, but by that stage the work had already been completed. He would have been handy too as I live about 30 secs from him.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Need someone myself to do a we job on dads 911 so maybe give that chap a go

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
Got my car back last night from Brian Tweedie from Ballymena. Incredible work. The man is very knowledgeable about the cars hes doing and how the panels are supported etc. I had the most terrible dent on the roof (It was concave in in two separate areas, big dents). I thought it was maybe the neighbour kids kicking a ball in the air landing on my roof or with a cricket ball as they play cricket a lot as well. Brian was able to assess that it definitely wasn't ball marks and it was in fact people jumping on the car. Apparently there is a craze around Belfast where there are guys that are running across a line of cars in car parks. Showed me the impact points and how the smaller dents where also caused from the impact. He also sorted out a few more tiny dents around the car as well. Very easy paid.

I got a quote from other guys thats been mentioned here before and well recommended. Was 2-3 times what Brian was charging and definitely didn't come across anywhere near as knowledgeable. One wanted 200-300 for the roof alone. i've used mike in the past and thought he was dead on. But hes impossible to get hold off, have tried for over a month. All future work and recommendations will be going to Brian now. Top class service

His site

http://www.removeadent.net/

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
prices are on site, but he was cheaper than what was advertised. Usually per panel but also depending on the dent etc

Ant

RMS Regular
Got my car back last night from Brian Tweedie from Ballymena. Incredible work. The man is very knowledgeable about the cars hes doing and how the panels are supported etc. I had the most terrible dent on the roof (It was concave in in two separate areas, big dents). I thought it was maybe the neighbour kids kicking a ball in the air landing on my roof or with a cricket ball as they play cricket a lot as well. Brian was able to assess that it definitely wasn't ball marks and it was in fact people jumping on the car. Apparently there is a craze around Belfast where there are guys that are running across a line of cars in car parks. Showed me the impact points and how the smaller dents where also caused from the impact. He also sorted out a few more tiny dents around the car as well. Very easy paid.

I got a quote from other guys thats been mentioned here before and well recommended. Was 2-3 times what Brian was charging and definitely didn't come across anywhere near as knowledgeable. One wanted 200-300 for the roof alone. i've used mike in the past and thought he was dead on. But hes impossible to get hold off, have tried for over a month. All future work and recommendations will be going to Brian now. Top class service

His site

http://www.removeadent.net/

good stuff must give him a shout :grinning:

jp112

RMS Regular
Drives
Exeo
I've got chris from dent devils, the dent doctor and tradeworks in ballymena to look at this dent, but none of them even attempted it...!

a810c6d19f089f3cd2f30562ea4e6474.png

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.