Any White Mk3 Ford Focus's on here?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

k20_chunky

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything Boring
Anybody with a white mk3 Focus members on here? Girlfriends looking for ideas for wheels. I'm leaning more towards ST style wheels but she rathers the RS style multi spokes! Cant find many good pics online

jp112

RMS Regular
Drives
Exeo
As in the multi spoke ones? Really hard to know which ones to go for though, multi spoke wheels can be very hit and miss
I've seen it done on the 2007 models, I know they aren't the same model, but they look brilliant. I aint at home atm, but put a good side pic up and I'll photoshop the wheels on for you.

k20_chunky

RMS Regular
OP
k20_chunky
Drives
Anything Boring
No pics at the minute but i'll see what I can do lad

k20_chunky

RMS Regular
OP
k20_chunky
Drives
Anything Boring
Would not touch a multi spoke wheels ever again. Total nightmare to clean properly. I'd go for the ST rims myself.

That was my thinking aswell, she doesn't think that way because it won't be her cleaning the car lol

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Ford do a version of the ST rim with a polished face, not the cheapest wheel out there but it looks fantastic and a bit different to the normal ST rims. It was an option for the SMax I think.

k20_chunky

RMS Regular
OP
k20_chunky
Drives
Anything Boring
Ford do a version of the ST rim with a polished face, not the cheapest wheel out there but it looks fantastic and a bit different to the normal ST rims. It was an option for the SMax I think.

Know the wheels yeah, could be an option too if got a set at the right money

Nigelo

RMS Regular
There was a gent on here with a blue mk3 focus St with 19" rs alloys, lowered and a milltek exhaust, but I can't for the life of me find his pics. Looked fab I thought!

thewhitevan

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus Eco, nova
image.jpg

johnboy888

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk 6 Golf Gti
There was a gent on here with a blue mk3 focus St with 19" rs alloys, lowered and a milltek exhaust, but I can't for the life of me find his pics. Looked fab I thought!

there was a blue st on used cars a while ago with the multispoke rs alloys. looked fantastic imo. had a rally slag look about it(y)

Arfur

RMS Regular
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
Know the wheels yeah, could be an option too if got a set at the right money

I have a set of these rims.. Brand new in the box, never been fitted. I'd be happy to sell them if the offer was decent.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.