mcveighs ballynahinch

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

stevie_1

RMS Regular
currently thinking about getting a few bits on the motor sprayed by them, anyone had dealings with them?? easy paid?
or if anyone has any other spray painters in the ballynahinch,carryduff or lisburn area that theyd recommend any help is greatly appreciated

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Scotty's place is a very good at what they do. Anything I've had done or seen done by them has been finished to a very high standard.

They aren't 1 of these £40 per panel shops, but you get what you pay for (y)

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Mcveighs are dear... Did my mates mk2 golf rebuild 8 9 or so years ago and fibish was superb

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Yeah, Michael would be very fussy but the finish was top notch

I considered them for the Cav but was looking at £2500 for just painting not to mention strip/rebuild etc

Went with another guy I knew and saved a fortune and finish was tip top too... Was well happy with results

stevie_1

RMS Regular
OP
S
i know michael a bit myself mook forgot he had the golf done there was a top class job i thought

stevie_1

RMS Regular
OP
S
thought id update this,bit the bullet and got them to spray front bumper(bad stone chips),got it home there tonight and very pleased with it probably paid a touch to much £180, but they replaced some broken clips holding bumper on as a previous owner must of butchered them, bumper now sits far better, so id definetely recommend them :grinning:

j2112

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F36
Glad you got sorted out pal, and particularly as you are happy with the results (y)

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
I thought the going rate was about 200 for a bumper. Did you take it off and bring it up to him or did you leave the car there?

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
That was a great price if it's been left right.

Definitely wouldn't complain about that (y)

stevie_1

RMS Regular
OP
S
just left motor over to them mckeown, and on another note i called up with them on the tuesday and asked if they could have it done that week as im having it detailed this week, they said no problem so another wee (y) definetely be using them again

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.