DIFFERENT ERAs

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DARZY

RMS Regular
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Different models too lol

Old fiesta and newer fiesta would have been better.

Paddy

RMS Regular
Never been a fan of Sierra's but id def like to spend a weekend in an ST Fiesta to see what there like

zafturbo

RMS Regular
A real St fiesta is not quick but it's definitely quicker than a fake cossie 1.8 twin cam with a kit :p.
I take it the people who would have the St are below the age of 20 and havnt ever been in a proper old Skool ford where all hell breaks loose above 3k with the right bits bolted on.not many 350 bhp st fiestas about lol.

Paul.

RMS Regular
Smashing fleet @DARZY! I'm keeping my fingers crossed the Sierra isn't out on the cones; it looks like a good'un. The ST isn't half bad either but I have a great deal of time for the old Sierra. In saying that a friend would probably have his attention seized by the Fiesta! Health to enjoy them fella.

The Siesta looks bigger than the Sierra, especially in the height department.

The Sierra definitely isn't as tall as the Fiesta and the length difference is probably about two feet. The Sierra is dwarfed by a lot of modern machinery, to be honest - nowhere is it more apparent than the current generation Mondeo.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.