Alpine White F10 M Sport Auto - Updates Post #67 - New Pictures Post #76

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

JTDi

RMS Regular
Picked this beautiful big lady up last night :laughing:

Late 2011, 39k Miles, Alpine White(3) with Full Black Heated Leather, Sat Nav, BT Audio and all the usual toys, F&R PDC etc, 19" Wheels.. Full JKC Coleraine Service History etc.

It has the 8-Speed Automatic Gearbox, which is absolutely awesome (y)

Plans are:

Gloss Black Grills *Done*
Gloss Black Splitter
535 Dual-Exit Exhaust & Gloss Black Diffuser *Done*
BMW Performance Lip Spoiler
BC Racing Coilovers (Height & Dampening Adjustable) *Done*
20" Wheels *Done*
Remap - Any suggestions on who to use

I have the Grills already, Splitter is en-route, Exhaust and Diffuser will be here and fitted on Thursday, Coilovers are due on Tuesday and also to be fitted on Thursday, Wheels are ordered (thanks to @alloyboy for the help (y) ).

Will get the grills, splitter, and spoiler fitted in the one go, probably after the wheels / coilovers / exhaust is done :grinning:

This is the only picture I have for now, the usual outside of the shop picture lol:

My F10.jpg

C&C Welcome :grinning:

Last edited:

Peadar

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
Love these, we have a 2015 car exactly the same as this with the MSport plus pack and another one ordered. Brilliant cars.
They go very very well for having a 520d badge.

PAULW

RMS Regular
Time to subscribe to a thread. I think it looks good already, so I can only imagine with mods it'll look cracking! Enjoy

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Love these, we have a 2015 car exactly the same as this with the MSport plus pack and another one ordered. Brilliant cars.
They go very very well for having a 520d badge.

Indeed they do, had a play with one last week and I was really suprised how it went. Boy was about 50 odd too which made me lol.

Lovely car, should look great with the planned mods this and an M3 makes for a very tidy driveway. Nice (y)

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Awesome. All the best with it mods sound good. Alpine white is a great colour

pobmk4

RMS Regular
Drives
Caddy 2K
Jimbob you are bonkers! When's it for sale? Lol

But in all fairness it's a nice car, I'm really liking these newer bmw's.

RevT

RMS Regular
Just saw the wheels that are going on it, should look real well, even though I'm not a massive fan of white. Looking forward to seeing it finished.

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Just saw the wheels that are going on it, should look real well, even though I'm not a massive fan of white. Looking forward to seeing it finished.

Yeah I just saw the picture uploaded lol, cant wait to get the ball rolling.

pobmk4

RMS Regular
Drives
Caddy 2K
If I could get time away from here I'd love to, I'll maybe get over at the start of the week between jobs. lol

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Grills are here, splitter is away to get painted gloss black, coilovers are here on Tuesday and to be fitted on Thursday with the 535 exhaust and diffuser, will get the splitter and grills fitted on Thursday also, then Thursday evening I'll pop down and get the wheels fitted. BMW Performance Spoiler is also en-route and will get painted and fitted, then it'll be in for a full paint enhancement / protection :grinning:

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
I would go gloss grey instead of gloss black, but either way that's stunning.

Jason

RMS Regular
Nice car, will be looking one for the end of summer, cant decide on Alpine white or sophistio grey, or perhaps an e350 amg sport!

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Thanks everyone!

9" Front and 11" rear meant opting for a 235/35/20 and 285/30/20 tyre. They're now fitted, and just waiting for the Coilovers etc to be fitted on Thursday, then the wheels will be going straight on :laughing:

Literally like a child on Christmas Eve, Thursday can't come quick enough!

On another note, after having driven this for a few days now, I still can't believe how well these shift for being such a big car and only a 2.0 lump. It's brilliant! And more than in love with the gearbox!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.