rally nerd help

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
How many times had DMG won the circuit, as in the ITC part of it in comparison to Jim McRae

Cess

RMS Staff
Five vs Seven to McRae.

Not counting nationals.

Happy to help @Graham. So, what do I win?

Last edited:

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Does that include this year's win or did he not top the ITC points due to Moffat etc beating him overall

Cess

RMS Staff
Circuit wins mean internationals, so the five doesn't include the national win. Last international win was 2010.

Not registered for Tarmac points, Josh Moffett came first in ITRC.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
_40577055_anorak203.jpg

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Better looking too LOL

So dmg isn't registered for the Irish tarmac thi. Year?

All this for a title for editorial

davecoupe

RMS Photographer
Drives
S14a/vRS/Jetta
I always imagined @Cess wears a Eugene Donnelly jacket (alternated with a 'MKii Magic' one, for good occasions obviously) , a yellow Pirelli peaked hat and Puma alleycat trainers every hour that he is awake.

Based on this thread, I now think he wears "essence of lightly overheated Castrol GTX in a BDA on a cold morning" as aftershave.

Cess

RMS Staff
Better looking too LOL

Sadly true! [emoji20]

So dmg isn't registered for the Irish tarmac thi. Year?

No, only NI Championship. He hasn't had an entry in for any Clonakilty Irish Tarmac or Triton National rounds this year.

DMG did the Circuit of Kerry last weekend, which I'm pretty sure has been his only rally outside Northern Ireland in 2015.

I always imagined @Cess wears a Eugene Donnelly jacket (alternated with a 'MKii Magic' one, for good occasions obviously) , a yellow Pirelli peaked hat and Puma alleycat trainers every hour that he is awake.

Based on this thread, I now think he wears "essence of lightly overheated Castrol GTX in a BDA on a cold morning" as aftershave.

No Donnelly jacket @davecoupe nor do I love the Mark Chews that much to wear that coat.

I've got a Michelin Pilot hat though. [emoji15] and Puma Driftcats!

So today, I'm mostly burning my wardrobe. Anyone know a good personal shopper?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.