Wee trip to Scotland

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
Was over last weekend for a bike run round Scotland with my mate. Could not believe how fortunate we were with the weather. Perfect for biking. Anyway here is a wee vid on our run over to AppleCross. Most bikers should know this spot anyways. Apologies for the camera angle/mount had not used it in a couple of years so forgot how to set it correctly. But you should see enough. Couple of wee mistakes enroute

Sanz

RMS Regular
Drives
Fireblade
Was over myself and went to Applecross on Sunday, weather was unbelievable.

Good footage - it's a tricky enough wee road. Did you eat in the Applecross Inn? King prawns were outstanding!

nobby

RMS Regular
OP
nobby
Drives
Jap stuff
it was Sunday i was there too!!!
the road has a couple of moments. but its more to do with other road users; i lost my rhythm towards the top cause the red car decided to stop just on the comer :worried:
weather was superb for biking
we came over from the Isle of Skye that morning so it was around lunchtime when we were up there. Yes always call in at the inn when up round there. fantastic food as always. i had seafood the night before so went for the venison burger which was lush

Was over myself and went to Applecross on Sunday, weather was unbelievable.

Good footage - it's a tricky enough wee road. Did you eat in the Applecross Inn? King prawns were outstanding!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.