VW Passat Estate

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
Well.... here it goes

VW Passat 2.0 TDI 140BHP
Se Model
Big FECKING Boot!

What ive done.....

Wacked in Coilovers
Audi 17" Alloys (temp until i find something else as i sold my audi with the rs6 wheels)
DRL Mod
Plasti dip front grill
LED Side Bulbs

To be done....

Plasti Dip car matt black (paint work isnt all that great, normal VW problems)
19" TTRS Alloys
Dog Cage Rear
Leather Interior
AUX Install
Exhaust Tips
Personal Plate to go on it - S24

Not many photos, of it currently as ive little time between sorting my house out, work, and drinking beer.... oh and buckfast :grinning:

i know its not my normal kinda thing from my bmw's etc, but took a notation for a jetta as i have seen my old one a few times thats still on alphards but will never replace the look of the LMs

jetta-2.jpg

http://www.ilovebass.co.uk/photos/steven-waring/#photo-1

and well this came up

c&C isnt welcome today, got a hangover.....

Last edited:

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
OP
Scuba Steve
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
i seen one you had and when i called you about it.. it was gone :worried: it just clicked now that it was your business i rang lol!

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
Lol. Was probably mine you rang about. Bought it off Jason just over a month ago?

Think I saw this car last week about Balloo industrial estate possibly? It was the black badges caught my eye possibly?

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
OP
Scuba Steve
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
Lol. Was probably mine you rang about. Bought it off Jason just over a month ago?

Think I saw this car last week about Balloo industrial estate possibly? It was the black badges caught my eye possibly?

yeh i plasti dipped them to see the colour difference to the car it was much, doing the whole car soon

Unfortunatly not lol

dammit lol next toy

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
You only think that,next you will be ordering parts of Jaraz every week on Ukp and spending a fortune on it lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.