Today has been a great day:)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Arfur

RMS Regular
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
So, in Vegas and decided to do one of those drive days and yes before anyone says it... It was horrendously expensive but as far as I'm concerned well worth it! Even with a soaking wet track the instructors let you of the leash (tcs left on obviously)! No matter how hard I pushed they just let me go... Awesome! Highly recommended! The only thing letting the side down is how much of a plank I look in a helmet!!!!

Arfur

RMS Regular
OP
Arfur
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
Believe it or not my favourite was the 458...It had fantastic grip even in the wet and you could use 99% of what it had to offer... The Aventador was amazing of course but it is a massive car and it feels it.. But the noise!!!! Ohh the noise!!Unreal power!
Was surprised at how loose the r8 was even with the tcs on I had a few opposite lock moments, like I say the instructor was not bothered in the slightest!

gsmith

RMS Regular
Awesome. We're heading to Vegas August/September wonder could I get an extra few quid gathered up for this knowing my luck I'd bin one of them. Lol.

RolyaT

RMS Regular
Drives
people mad
Brilliant, I'm sure it was great fun. The aventador looks massive in that last picture!

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
We're heading off to Vegas in about 7 weeks, can't wait!

Stuarty1984

RMS Regular
Brilliant selection of cars, looks like a cracking experience.

Ps Id be less concerned with the helmet and more so with the sock and shoe combo! :p

Arfur

RMS Regular
OP
Arfur
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
@Boydie you can put together your day on how much you want to spend but be warned, once your there you'll want to do more!!! Had rain not stopped play I would have drove loads more! www.exoticsracing.com
@Jethro thats exactly right, didn't take that long to get there at all... Turn of the freeway and after turning right into the speedway they are on the left hand side:grinning:

Chris-91

RMS Regular
Did this in Vegas 2 years ago, and it was superb! Worth every penny. Be warned, a few laps will not do you, it will end up an expensive day!!

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Missed out on this last year,will definitely be giving it a blast this time around

Jethro

RMS Regular
@Boydie you can put together your day on how much you want to spend but be warned, once your there you'll want to do more!!! Had rain not stopped play I would have drove loads more! www.exoticsracing.com
@Jethro thats exactly right, didn't take that long to get there at all... Turn of the freeway and after turning right into the speedway they are on the left hand side:grinning:

I thought that, I drove past it last year on my way up north and nearly broke my neck watching what was going round it.

Arfur

RMS Regular
OP
Arfur
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
Brilliant selection of cars, looks like a cracking experience.

Ps Id be less concerned with the helmet and more so with the sock and shoe combo! :p
LOL!! Been away for a while now and clean clothes are running low.... Shopping and washing are right at the bottom of the priority list along with greenpeace and the survival of rare species of grass...

Arfur

RMS Regular
OP
Arfur
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
Not right now but they were looking suggestions for fleet additions.. Conditions were, Under a million dollars and street legal in the USA.. Scoobs should qualify ;)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.