2003 BMW M3

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

bob

RMS Regular
Yet another RMS M3 thread! After a string of dervs and fairly boring cars I fancied something a bit sportier for the summer, this appeared at the right time and I took a chance on it despite never having been a huge M3 fan after owning and driving them over the years. Happy to say both the car and the colour has since really grown on me. Hoping to get a couple of new badges and a proper few days cleaning at it in the near future, debating on whether to order mudflaps?

bmw1_1.jpg

bmw2_1.jpg

bmw3_1.jpg

bmw4_1.jpg

Last edited:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
PY really suits the CSL's and carbon splitter- looks very aggressive (y).

Reactions: bob

bob

RMS Regular
OP
bob
PY really suits the CSL's and carbon splitter- looks very aggressive (y).

I always felt Phoenix Yellow was far and away the worst colour (turns out it's nicer in the flesh!) but it matches with the carbon well.

Steviegsi

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
Lovely! If you are ordering mudflaps, i bought normal sport coupe rears, and e46 compact fronts for a perfect fit.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Love that. Splitters suit it really well. I'd fit a set of mud flaps. They are pretty subtle on the E46

richie_mck

RMS Regular
That looks great, I have a real soft spot for the py, used to hate the sight of it but it's one of my favourite colours now. Py and Csls are a nice combo

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Really lovely example this one, paintwork is brilliant and sits nicely. Enjoy (y)

StephenDc2

RMS Regular
Yes that is the CSL rear diffuser, really makes the rear of the car imo.

I sold my M3 because I now need a car that will tow and I didn't get around to painting and fitting the diffuser unfortunately

Conor

RMS Regular
Christ that looks great! Never would've had the balls to buy PY myself but it looks so good with the right mods.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.