Suburu Impreza P1

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
Ok guys after fancying a change from the VWs I always go for I knew I had to have this when a guy I know said he was thinking of letting it go. He had recently just spent a fair bit of money on it with new coilovers, new tyres, new HKS dumpvalve, HKS filter, full new Blitz Nur Spec, new brakes etc . I have always loved these since standing in awe in the showroom with my dad when they first came out . Its a 2000 model P1 with only 48k miles . Cant wait til the start of the month to get it taxed and on the road . Its too low for me so im either going to wind it up or refit the standard suspension .

photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
P1. The ultimate. Even more desirable than 22b or TypeRA in my opinion.
Not so sure. lol

Awesome car neil. Id love to know how you find such clean examples of all your cars. Id put everything back to standard and get the map checked. P1s dont run well on our fuel and alot of them have went bang, they are a uk car but are really a jap type R with a few bits changed so therefore like high octane fuel. Get a nice ecutek map and it will give peace of mind and a few extra ponies too. lol HTD.

KevM

RMS Regular
Good find Neil! Get the wheels swapped for a standard set (like i know you will) & you have a real perfect Impreza there

VR6 noise is one thing, but these take that to a different level!! :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.