Come on all, where's all the 370z NISMO's ?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nizmo

RMS Member
Drives
370Z Nismo
I m just new here but when I look around I do not see any 370z NISMOs, now either my eyes are a bit messed up or there's not many about . I got mine about 3 months ago she is a great machine I love the engine, the sound but most of all the look ! Got all the toys fitted by Nissan . I'm not great with the pictures but I will get better ones up soon. Up till April I had a 370z GT, another great car!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 375
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 332
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 350
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 323

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Welcome on board, what a cracking looking car. There's a white one I see regularly around Ballymoney and it always catches my eye.

Those seats look the business!

Do these have standard exhausts, or something a little more racy?!

Nizmo

RMS Member
OP
Nizmo
Drives
370Z Nismo
I got the large 4 inch jobs, they could be standard but defitly look and sound scary to the surrounding drivers !

zafturbo

RMS Regular
I have never seen one of those tbh.nice looking and I'm sure sounds the part .htd.

Nizmo

RMS Member
OP
Nizmo
Drives
370Z Nismo
She's the real think !
Caught a guy taking pictures of her the other day, I did not know to take it as a compliment or call the peelers ! Lol

N.

EP82JM

RMS Regular
Think I prefer the look of the ordinary one over the nismo. My dad had one and just sold it recently,great cars,look fantastic but he said the 350 was twice the fun

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
I saw a Nismo Juke last week on the way home from work, certainly stood out too as normally I manage to ignore them on the road without realising.

Fella I work with has a black Nismo Juke, fantastic looking wee car, and apparently pretty sharp too!

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
see one regularly with the number plate N15MO or something like that anyway. Very cool

davecoupe

RMS Photographer
Drives
S14a/vRS/Jetta
Myself and @PhilM met a 370 last week and both of us commented how unwieldy and large it looked compared to a 350z.

Never been in one, but they certainly look like a big old bus that would be a bit of a handful to drive.

Nizmo

RMS Member
OP
Nizmo
Drives
370Z Nismo
In my eyes the body styling of the 370 Nismo far out weighs the normal 350 or 370.

Nizmo

RMS Member
OP
Nizmo
Drives
370Z Nismo
Yes I am N15MSO, second S is silent and I had to go back to 1995 used plates to get the 15 .

Nizmo

RMS Member
OP
Nizmo
Drives
370Z Nismo
Hmmm, out of curiosity , where approx do the in laws live. I live in an apartment , parents a house .

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Very nice. They look much better with the Nismo bits fitted over standard.

What's with the 3rd picture of a black car and different wheel?

Nizmo

RMS Member
OP
Nizmo
Drives
370Z Nismo
Very nice. They look much better with the Nismo bits fitted over standard.

What's with the 3rd picture of a black car and different wheel?

I had a 370 GT before NISMO. /:grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.