Citroen Nemo 1.4HDi .... Wheels & Springs Fitted

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

JTDi

RMS Regular
Lol, not much of an exciting thread but thought I may as well throw it up. Not even sure why I bought it, I tried to rationalise to myself that it would stop me wrecking about in the F10 supposedly lol, but I mainly think I was bored.

It's a 2009 Citroen Nemo 1.4HDi - with 70 wild horses under the bonnet. :relieved:

Where do I start ... No MOT, a few wee dents here and there, a big dent in the drivers wing, needs the injector seals replaced, and has a nice little crunch when slipping into 3rd gear (I suspect the sheer torque has ruined the synchro). Also needs a service, and I need to put my own touch to it :grinning: .. Its never seen much hard work, so is in fairly decent nick. Runs on fumes too, brilliant fuel economy!

Plans are:

Years MOT
Remove Dents
Replace Injector Seals
Have the Gearbox sorted by Gardiner Transmissions
Lowering Springs (apparently Corsa D lowering springs fit)
16" / 17" Alloys, something nice and simple
Ply-line the rear, then cover the ply-lining in some sort of felt-style material

And then drive the absolute dung out of it (y)

Here she is .... What a beauty :party:

Nemo.jpg

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Thanks to @TimmyTSR for taking the beast down to Lisburn MOT centre, where it managed to get itself a full years MOT needing nothing more than 2 front tyres (again, the torque must've ruined them) and the lights set.

Wheels are here, and getting tyres fitted today, and I've ordered 60/40 mm Corsa D lowering springs which are getting fitted ASAP.

Its with the mechanic today getting the injector seals fitted, along with a service, and an Air-Flow-Meter.

I'll hopefully get it ply-lined this weekend / early next week.

Can anyone suggest anything to cover the plywood in, like a material similar to whatever is used in Boot-Builds etc?

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
Thanks to @TimmyTSR

Can anyone suggest anything to cover the plywood in, like a material similar to whatever is used in Boot-Builds etc?

Shag pile carpet and a disco ball from the roof, and the obligatory bumper sticker 'If you see this van a rockin' don't come a knockin' '

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
I have bought some silly things in the past when I've been bored..... But not a van lol.

Fill it with subwoofers and use it for DB battles

Lol, I convinced myself I needed a van somehow.

Righhhhtttttt........

Haha, whattttt? :party:

Does she diff?

Only one way to find out 8-|

Shag pile carpet and a disco ball from the roof, and the obligatory bumper sticker 'If you see this van a rockin' don't come a knockin' '

It'd need to be a fairly small disco ball, things pretty small inside lol

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Mechanic rang and said the injector seals etc are sorted, oil and filters changed, and he's halfway through fitting the springs.

Wheels now have tyres fitted too so will have them fired on when the suspension is back together. (y)

Gibbo

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
I like it, fella that works beside our place has one and I cant help but smile every time I see him in it for some reason lol must be the name of it!

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
There was 1 for sale in our yard a couple of months ago. All the size of them inside is hilarious. The side sliding door took me to the fair... They really are tiny compared to anything else.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Amazing what a difference lowering and the right set of wheels makes!

I really like it! (y)

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Lol thanks everyone! It's such a cool wee van, I love it! Can't help but smile when driving it :laughing:

They are really small, now with it lowered, when I stand beside it, it's as high as my shoulder lol it's brilliant!!

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
It's getting buffed et today and tomorrow, will have it back tomorrow evening and throw some more pictures of it up (y)

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
Wow, that's some difference now from your first pic!

I'm in Belfast and have the proper lining carpet that's used in camper vans, boats, etc. I've high temp glue also if you still need some

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.