Golf r traffic branch.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Definitely wasn't expecting seeing that the golf r that I was admiring on the motorway towards lurgan there now was actually a officer of the law.was wondering when they would get them as patrol vehicles.They have likely been around for ages but it's the first one I have seen them in.Very discreet in red as it just looks like every other golf .I still want one though .

zafturbo

RMS Regular
OP
zafturbo
I hope he guy in the bmw they had pulled in didn't try and race them.

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
Seen that red one in the BP before with a pair of female officers stocking up on crisps and chocolate for a long night lol

jimcupra

RMS Regular
No but a top of the range golf, I know they don't pay full price but that's taking the p1ss.
Having said that wouldn't mind being the plod that earned 44000 in overtime last year
I agree with you on most things jim but not this time. lol

They cant be driving round in 1.4 golfs that wouldnt pull a sailor off my sister.

jimcupra

RMS Regular
No but a top of the range golf, I know they don't pay full price but that's taking the p1ss.
Having said that wouldn't mind being the plod that earned 44000 in overtime last year
I agree with you on most things jim but not this time. lol

They cant be driving round in 1.4 golfs that wouldnt pull a sailor off my sister.

J-VW

RMS Regular
Stole off Bakebook

Screenshot_2015-07-10-10-14-33-1.png

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
Speaking of which, whens the recruitment for the PSNI open usually? I thought it was usually around August?

jimcupra

RMS Regular
I spotted it on the BBC website fair play to him or her. In the good old days 20 years ago I could lift 600 a week. Granted that was 7 days but well worth it. Spent it wisely :p
I'd love to have earnt that as a basic wage never mind O/T. . .

Triumph Fan

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus ST
I spotted it on the BBC website fair play to him or her. In the good old days 20 years ago I could lift 600 a week. Granted that was 7 days but well worth it. Spent it wisely :p

It always makes me laugh when I see sensational headlines about people getting paid a lot of overtime. I imagine most of them get paid an hourly rate and therefore have to spend a horrendous amount of time away from their families/ friends and are working every hour of the day to earn that sort of money. Never any suggestion of fraudulent overtime claims etc. maybe the headlines should read employees work every hour God sends to earn extra cash?!

s3_trev

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 8P
Ive saw the navy one in Portrush but I heard it was from Carrickfergus. Have never seen the red one.

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.