Monte Carlo Blue S2000

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Vtec Phil

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2
Hi all

ive been a memeber on here for a few years now just never really post so thought it was time for a change

ive owned my s2000 for about 4 years now and never put a thread up

current spec

Monte carlo blue
Tein super race coilover with EDFC
Black 17 staggered rota Slipstreams
Buddy club spec 3 cat back and decat
Rockstar garages carbon mugen Hardtop colour coded to car
side splitters
ballade sport uprated TCT
Custom cut dash (JDM nav bezel) with Nexus 7 and jlaudio Stealth box sub

Last edited:

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Lovely @Vtec Phil.

Pretty sure I passed you one day under the bridge at the King's Hall. Didn't realise it belonged to a member on here. Sounded great. (y)

Few of us meeting at the M2 Applegreen on Monday night it you're free?

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Always nice to see another S2000 on here :grinning:

The Nexus 7 install looks really neat

Vtec Phil

RMS Regular
OP
Vtec Phil
Drives
FN2
ha i was scrolling down the pics going thats nice, then seen all the carpet behind the dash and was thinking wtf is going on there, then i realised it was the dash outta the car lol

Lol yea you need to take the dash out to be able to cut the dash and to fit the rear mount box for the JDM dash bezel

Last edited:

Vtec Phil

RMS Regular
OP
Vtec Phil
Drives
FN2
image.jpg
image.jpg

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
mmm very nice! simple but effective! really like the colour, wheels & hardtop combo!

are these cars quick? I know they are 240bhp standard but do they feel sharp? is the LSD good in them?

Cro

RMS Regular
Lovely! I passed you outside kings hall a couple of years ago when I had mine, it was identical apart from my slipstreams were still diamond cut

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Awesome job Phil all round, that car is pretty much sitting perfect IMO

mmm very nice! simple but effective! really like the colour, wheels & hardtop combo!

are these cars quick? I know they are 240bhp standard but do they feel sharp? is the LSD good in them?

They're rapid enough but like all vtecs, need revved out to the redline to get the full performance

AndyG

RMS Regular

Absolutely gutless down low but when you drive them on they're pretty fast, same lsd as the import mx5s so they're decent!

Vtec Phil

RMS Regular
OP
Vtec Phil
Drives
FN2
Haven't updated this in awhile haven't done much else to the car lately just washed it and drove it. Also noticed the exhaust was getting abit dirty so took the bumper off and went to town on it with a polishing wheel.

image.jpeg

Made a big difference
image.jpeg

Some nice bits to come in the new year.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    269.4 KB · Views: 584
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.