2014 Leon FR 184

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

BangorGav

RMS Regular
Drives
Cupra Ateca
Picked up this wee lady today.. have to say mega impressed!! love the interior compared to the previous model. Pulls very well being a 184, so excited to get the Revo stage 1.

184ps
silver
tech pack
IMAG0252.jpg

IMAG0251.jpg

no major plans... however the following will be done in the next few weeks..

Revo Stage 1
Vinyl wrap Badges and door mirrors
Wind Deflectors
debadge boot
spoiler
Triple R Splitter

Last edited:

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
They are a great car I like my 150 but miss a proper petrol. Thought they came with the 18s as standard?

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I thought the same cause I paid for them but my best mate has a 184 and his where standard. I honestly don't know lol you will love it they are great.

BangorGav

RMS Regular
OP
BangorGav
Drives
Cupra Ateca
Its defo a big change from the 1P leon i had ... Totally different car... And dare i say it i love the noise of the engine when sending it on!

BangorGav

RMS Regular
OP
BangorGav
Drives
Cupra Ateca
Negative Rocko only got it today had to gym and food .... Will take more pics when less important things have to be done lol.

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
I have really warmed to these compared to the MK2's - well designed and very fresh looking too

any interior shots?

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
very nice, these map well from what i hear, great torque figures to be had.

KevM

RMS Regular
That have a far better interior than the previous model, I was a big bland flat satin silver mess of a dash lol

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
That have a far better interior than the previous model, I was a big bland flat satin silver mess of a dash lol

like my cupra lol...im too busy looking at the road though when it comes on boost:p

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
I know @Burt2000 she's a lazy lump with the factory map - feels like there's so much untapped power there too, she pulls effortlessly in all gears - probably the quattro contributing to these factors too though, my old A3 2.0 T has the same lump but smaller turbo and injectors altough definitely feels more nimble - she's probably a fair bit lighter without the quattro to be fair

I've been contemplating getting a map from either Torque Tronix, ODB or Revo - still doing my homework
I've heard mixed stories on OBD, and Torque Tronix but no real complaints with Revo maps

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.