3 digit plate. ??

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

O.C.D

RMS Regular
Can people recommend sites that i can view 3 digit No.plates for sale. thanks.

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
I'm selling HFZ 121 if you are interested?

image.jpg

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Are these still arund £250 all in? Some nice plates in England now and you only pay the assignemnt fee once as its all centralised to Swansea

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
For some, yes. Older Belfast plates seem to be more but you'll get a fairly new plate for about £250 ish.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Always preferred the older NI plates. Got a nice plate for the leon in England, just waiting for it to be assigned.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Id love RNZ 121 or 122 for my other half when she gets her new car. Must keep an eye out. Would go nicely with my RNZ 22 plate.

PAULW

RMS Regular
For some, yes. Older Belfast plates seem to be more but you'll get a fairly new plate for about £250 ish.

They now start at £399. Very pricey for letter combinations that are usually meaningless and are more likely just a nice number. Price rise coincided with the move to the dvla-som site. Wilsons seemed to sell those from the DVLNI but in the last few weeks, they no longer sell them and they are sold via the DVLA's own site, at the higher prices.

O.C.D

RMS Regular
OP
O.C.D
Looking through the different sites and things i didn't realise 3 digit plates were that much money.!

Jamie-g

RMS Regular
I have iui 282. What would it be worth? If it wasn't a lot I would probably keep it.

O.C.D

RMS Regular
OP
O.C.D
Jeepers looks a bit .....well dodgy for Norn iron if you see what i mean (no offence)

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
I have CRZ 252 on retention cert and ready to go if a buyer is interested

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.