Sideways sunday

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

sauce

RMS Regular
Drives
tdi golf
time and place for wreckin .. This is it

Sunday 4th October from 12pm
Big entry open drift day always on average of 100 cars on track throughout the day.

Entertainment awaiting confirmation but decided to do something different from the normal Dj's.

£10pp
Passengers aloud
Helmet must be worn on track.
image.jpg

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Is the track time split up at all?
I fancy going to this but it would be in a road car and I don't fancy hitting someone or getting hit myself.

Whats te requirements for the cars?
I.e, cages, lights taped up etc?

Phil_EK9

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR/E36
Is the track time split up at all?
I fancy going to this but it would be in a road car and I don't fancy hitting someone or getting hit myself.

Whats te requirements for the cars?
I.e, cages, lights taped up etc?

Groups are sent out usually 6-8 at a time depending on numbers. Usually a group of track cars and then a group of road cars. Everyone usually keeps their distance in the road cars, they want to avoid a smash as much as you!

No requirements other than keeping the noise down, a road car will be fine.

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
Did this go ahead on sunday,any pics vids?

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Aww feck, this was last weekend? I thought it was this weekend!! Damn Memory

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
The wee brother finds it out through the fellas facebook that runs it,apparently now they were collecting the money a few weeks before the event because people were putting names down for it then not showing up,needs to know the numbers that are coming to it,we like it great track plenty of track time last time out only our car broke down.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.