e46 msport questions

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

andy_b

RMS Regular
Don't know if this is the correct section but anywhoo..looking lowering springs for an msport e46, looking ebay and there is 30mm springs etc are these 30mm say lower for msport or se model? And also were to get moulded mudflaps?

jincam

RMS Regular
Drives
Gt coupe
I priced lowering springs. For a decent set its around 120. For another 80 you can get coilovers on eBay and from experience they are grand for lowering the e46. BMW uk also have a shop on eBay and can be good for mudlfaps etc

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
The Msport suspension cars are 15mm lower than the SE etc so if the lowering springs arent specifically for the msport then itl lower by 15mm.

richie_mck

RMS Regular
I would imagine they are 30mm lower for se models. There was 30mm h&r cup kit springs and shocks in my car when I bought it and they were very very harsh for road use and the drop was fairly minimal/barely noticeable on the mmsport, they didn't last very long before they were swapped out for coilovers.

Steviegsi

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
2014-03-12 23.54.55.jpg

That's how my old 325 sat on eibach sportlines. No problems with speedbumps or kerbs etc.

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
Eibach sportline lower well and as comfy as standard suspension. Ill try and find a pic of my old one.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.