Wedding day number plate suggestions

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mako

RMS Regular
My sisters getting married on Saturday I'm driving the best men,grom and myself to the church. All being well we get a good day I get a chance to get the roof of ☺️

Any suggestions on a plate would be great thanks folks.

Mako

RMS Regular
OP
Mako
I was going to just stick it on as we just entered the church grounds for photos and that.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Would they be happy enough to be stopped out on the road while you swap number plates on the car?

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Oh and unless something has been arranged beforehand you'll be parking away from the church about 30 minutes before anyone else even turns up. No one will see you, and no one will be photographing you arrive (unless there's two photographers arranged). The bride however - well that's an entirely different story.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
plate.jpg

Mako

RMS Regular
OP
Mako
Maybe it was a stupid idea then il just stick to my own plates thanks anyway

WSK

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Seen loads of weddings where they had both their names on the plates when arriving or parked.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.