Just got this skyline r33 a few weeks ago starting to take shape now lol.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

jonny p

RMS Member
Drives
skyline r33
  • received_1500711736895866.jpeg

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Alright mate! Good to see you on here. You're definitely the right person to take this cause I know you'll look after it. Can't wait to see how she turns out. Did you get the dump valve removed yet? The pic of the wheels you sent me, turned out well (y) How long did that take?

@EP82JM - Well a lot of blood, sweat, tears, money & anxiety went into making this just a base for a good project & pouring more money into it to make it a minter just wasn't viable. At least it's in good hands & can be brought up to the standards I always wanted it to be.

I will miss the noise though.

@jonny p PM'd you mate.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Great to see these are still being looked after. The RB sixes always sounded so sweet- health to enjoy.

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
good luck with her! any questions ask away, there are a few knowledgeable guys on here

jonny p

RMS Member
OP
jonny p
Drives
skyline r33
Full exhaust system all cleaned up

Attachments

• received_1503606943273012.jpeg
    received_1503606943273012.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 102
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.