Engine bay parts painting (ballymoney area)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

roonz01

RMS Regular
Drives
Calibra 2.5 v6
Ok. So doing a mk3 Astra gsi restoration at the moment, well, my mate is and I'm paying him... Lol. Anyway, tried painting spark plug cover and cam cover myself and I'm not happy with results. The rest of the car is being done to a very high standard so it makes sense to get a professional to do it. No half jobs so far so why start now...

Anyone recommend a painter to do these parts and also rocker cover. Has to be a good job! Would be nice to get another enthusiast to do it. I want someone who actually cares about it. Not someone who's going to tell me it's a waste of money, or I should buy a diesel like half the ****wits I meet...

Thanks,
Michael

image.jpg

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Ag automotive. Loves cars and has owned many toys also a top notch painter. Portstewart directly behind the big BP filling station

roonz01

RMS Regular
OP
roonz01
Drives
Calibra 2.5 v6
Cheers eager. I think me and you where going to swap our s14a and r33 once upon a time.... :grinning:

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Ah you had the damson one, by chance ?

Alan will look after you and does a job when he says he will, unlike some body shops

roonz01

RMS Regular
OP
roonz01
Drives
Calibra 2.5 v6
Yup... Sadly I killed it... All its bits ended up in a sapphire blue 14a Mjz ****....

I'll give the guy a ring. If he's good he might get the body work...

Jordy

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
I'm sure my brother in law could do it for you....hes in Armoy.

Really fussy with his work.

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
I can recommend Alan, you should see how nice the RB26 covers he painted for me turned out.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.