My f10 lci

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mc mullan

RMS Regular
So bought this at the end of August, had originally wanted an e92 m3 after having an e90lci 320d, had been looking for a m3 and then started looking at f10's after seeing a few nice ones on here.
Had done the deal for one out of ballyrobert in Bangor but there complete tramps to cut it short!
Tho thankfully it did fall threw ended up buying this for a few extra £ got twice the car!

Its a 2014 520d m sport lci
Ex demo
Alpine white
Black heated leather
I drive etc
8 speed auto with flappy paddle
New type steering wheel
Full xenon head lights and foggs

First thing I done was get the reg on, black grills in and tints.
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Then got the carbon performance spoiler and stuck it on
image.jpg

image.jpg

Wee photo with the brother in laws e63
image.jpg

Then got a set of 20" m5 reps off CM wheels in dungannon great lads to deal with
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

So that's how it sits for now, still not sure what notion I took to buy it as I am only 22 and have no need what so ever for a car this size but sure..

Bought a 535 rear valance out of baverian which I need to collect then the plan is to..
Get it piped with small twin pipes
Get some sort of lowering springs or coilovers as it sits far to high for my liking but just don't want to jeopardise the comfort!
Finally some more carbon like the front splitter wing mirror covers and side vents

Last edited:

mmc01

RMS Regular
Thanks lad just read about the m3.. Not so good was unreal motor! What's next for you then?

Aye it ended in a complete mess last weekend lol.

Bought a jap dc2 type r there for a few weeks. Although think there's a guy flying in from Scotland for it on wed, so he says anyway. Would like e60 m5 or e92 m3 but will see what happens!

mc mullan

RMS Regular
OP
mc mullan
Aye it ended in a complete mess last weekend lol.

Bought a jap dc2 type r there for a few weeks. Although think there's a guy flying in from Scotland for it on wed, so he says anyway. Would like e60 m5 or e92 m3 but will see what happens!

Id say it was scary for a minute or 2 lol
Lethal the note of the m5 is unreal! Not many about ither

mc mullan

RMS Regular
OP
mc mullan
When I finally lifted the diffuser I went straight and got the pipes fitted, must say he done a great job very tidy work.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Had always had my doubts about the side decals weather or not to get them but glad I did
image.jpg

Next up was lowering, only wanted a small drop nothing major, seeing as eibach don't do sportine springs for the f10 I got talking to mark in tyre safety centre and went with a cobra spring.
Had tyre safety centre fit the springs last Saturday, I also fitted a set of genuine mud flaps I had from before Christmas
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Very pleasantly surprised for the comfort and how they sit

mmc01

RMS Regular
You're definitely the most grown up 22 year old I know. What a car. Absolutely class.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Id say it was scary for a minute or 2 lol
Lethal the note of the m5 is unreal! Not many about ither

As per my previous comment, car looks great but at 22 you have this and this is how you spell either I'm really wondering where I went so wrong lol.

Do you work for family business?

mc mullan

RMS Regular
OP
mc mullan
Thanks very much everyone!
Really pleased with the height, haven't to much more planned for the car just the carbon front splitter and carbon side skirt extensions and that should be me.

As per my previous comment, car looks great but at 22 you have this and this is how you spell either I'm really wondering where I went so wrong lol.

Do you work for family business?

Haha oops cheers man
Yea served my time with a local joiner and then went back to the family business of cinema fit outs... Stange.. I know

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.