Security Ground/wall anchors...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mcma1

RMS Regular
Drives
A Bull
Does anyone know of anywhere here that stocks good security anchors that I can chemically fix to the wall to chain up some equipment?

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
If it's a decent wall can be but the chemical fixing works better in the light weight blocks I find...

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
Can't help with the chemical fixing I'm afraid but screwfix does a small range of security anchors, then I'd normally use break of head bolts or hex bolts and hammer ball bearings into the hex then grind flush to the head

Dave..

RMS Regular
There used to be a 2 pack product made by a company called Novatio (Belgium).
Stronger than any rawbolt.
I sold it years ago, brilliant product.

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
Have loads of chemical fixing, we fixed mourne granite kerbs to the wall with it and threaded bar! Great stuff. Going to call into screwfix and see what they have. Cheers

Dave..

RMS Regular
This is the updated version of what I was talking about. If you find it let me know.

Adhesives and sealants
Back to product overview

Novabond 2
HIGH-TECH 2-COMPONENT HYBR POLYMER FOR ELASTIC SEALING AND BONDING, HARMLESS TO THE ENVIRONMENT
  • Fast internal curing, without shrinkage, as well in thin as in thick layers - EVEN UNDER WATER.
  • Does not contain solvents or isocyanates, and is odourless.
  • Hardens without shrinking, resists vibrations and remains flexible.
  • High tensile strength and unique adherence of 210 N/cm².
  • Does not sink and can be stacked effectively.
  • Weather resistant and bactericidal.
  • Repaintable - even with acrylic and dispersion paints.

Application images:

General info:
NOVABOND 2 is the newest generation of hybrid polymers for bonding, sealing and joining. Because of its 2-component method, one can obtain fast internal polymerization, without shrinkage and independently of external influences like humidity. Both thick and thin layers cure quickly - even under water.
NOVABOND 2 combines in 1 product the advantages of mounting adhesive, PU-glue, wood glue, silicone and sanitary sillicone kit, acrylic and butyl rubber kit, elastic jointing kits.
NOVABOND 2 is weather resistant, is anti-fungal and bactericidal.
NOVABOND 2 remains flexible, resists strong vibrations, is impact-resistant and torsion-resistant.
NOVABOND 2 is a nearly odourless, neutral system, which does not contain silicones, isocyanates or solvents.

Application information:
  • can be used on: steel, stone, stainless steel, wood, aluminium, concrete, anodized aluminium, powder coated, lacquered, galvanized chromed and hot galvanized surfaces, brass surfaces,
  • copper, ceramic material
  • It is advisable to be very careful with applications that obtain a high temperature as a result of the sun III
Technical information:
Colour: black.
Operating temp, range at 50% R.H.: +5°C to +40°C.
Volume change - DIN 52451: +/- 10%.
Consistency: stable in joints up to 40 mm width.
Density at 23°C: component A: 1.37 g/cm³ +/- 0.03 g/ml; component B: 1.36 g/cm³ +/- 0.03 g/ml. Operating time at 23°C, 50% R.H.: +/- 25-45 min.
Temp, resistance after curing: -40°C to +90°C -momentary to +120°C.
Hardness shore A - DIN 53505 storage at 23°C and 50% R.H.: after 4 hours: Shore A 15-20; after 7 days: Shore A 40-45 (100%).
Module at 100% elongation and +23°C -
DIN 53504 S2 - storage 7 days at 23°C and 50% R.H.: +/- 0.7 N/mm².

Tensile strength DIN 53504 S2 - storage 7 days at 23°C and 50% R.H.: +/- 2.0 N/mm² - after 4 hours already 50% of the tensile strength is obtained. Elongation after fracture: +/- 500%.
Adherence: bonding is possible on most surfaces -even smooth surfaces- without using a primer.
Chemical resistance: good: diluted acids, alkali, aliphatic solvents, oils, greases, water and seawater; moderate: esters, ketonen and aromatics; bad: concentrated acids, chlorinated solvents.
Shelf life: 12 months in a closed and original packing at +5°C and +25°C - in a cool, dry, frost-free place.
Safety measures: consult the Safety Data Sheet.

Productreferenties:
Article number Name Package Content Unit Category Certificates and safety information
Novabond 2 black

2 x 300
ml
Adhesives and sealants
Downloads

Novabond 2 mixing gun 2 x 300 ml

Tools
Pneumatic gun Novabond 2 x 300 ml

©2015 - Novatio is a registered trademark of Novatech International NV-Industrielaan 5b-2250 Olen, Belgium. All rights reserved.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.