My e30

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

weldy

RMS Regular
Drives
bora
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.png
Had this car a year now and have drove it for about 2 weeks Had a few wee problems with it between the after market alarm messing about to the ignition wire firing on my way to Donegal, plans over the winter when I'm back from Florida is to get the standard bbss on it wiring is currently being sorted after the last fella had no interest in doing it and left it a mess but it's getting sorted now So going to paint the underside get the diff tightened new headlights indicators tail lights scorpion put back on but the bulk of the problems will be done by Chris Coleman and will hopefully have it back in a few weeks since the last guy had it 4 months and left it it complete eye sore but a few pics off it few boys might no the car as far as I no she was brought in around 2011 had one owner in England and it was well took care off a lot off history with it to match the mileage on the clocks service booked stamped up to date by Paul Conlan who works on all my cars but was happy when I knew I got a good car this time and hopefully will get a lot off years driving in it when she's sorted

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
I loved my 325i sport. White looks superb in them. That will be a lovely car when its finished

weldy

RMS Regular
OP
weldy
Drives
bora
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
So this week I spend gathering up bits and pieces ended up with 2 new doors 3 new wings taillights 6 branch new inlet manifold wiring loom injectors all glass all round Mtec 1 steering wheel which I don't need and other wee bits and pieces have more stuff to

Last edited:

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
Near sure I remember this car on azevs, was about ballymoney for a while anyway.

weldy

RMS Regular
OP
weldy
Drives
bora
Not really a project as such Paul , just gathering everything up I've a bootlid, bbs's, and the spoiler is coming off, just leaving the lip, trying to get my hands on a Mtec 2 front bumper, just ordered all the badges new today so waiting on the arriving, indicator lenses and grills need to be ordered just gathering what I can at the minute
Interior will be getting releathered over the next few weeks
Then got my pressed plates and a set old style black and sliver today

@Neil@rockvale cheers for doing the plates for me

weldy

RMS Regular
OP
weldy
Drives
bora
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.png
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Got another set off bbs's with caps just waiting on them arriving from England

Dealership sticker ordered

weldy

RMS Regular
OP
weldy
Drives
bora
So after a good few months away I got her back on Friday with a years mot put the bbs on with centre caps just a few wee things to do but it a rolling project so il just keep gathering bits up and send it for a full respray over the winter but just happy with having it back after all the problems it had and everything working again time to enjoy putting petrol through it

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    108 KB · Views: 107
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.