Evo 6

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mmc01

RMS Regular
Got this through the week.

First Evo I've owned, love the thing so far.
Not a huge spec to it but goes very well. system map etc etc. Lowered on tein coilovers, 5 bootlid and some sort of rota alloys.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

lynnsy

RMS Regular
Drives
Dakar ///M3
Did you see the 11k 2.3 stroker Evo5 thats was for sale recently? It made my mind up, Evo5s are king

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Did you see the 11k 2.3 stroker Evo5 thats was for sale recently? It made my mind up, Evo5s are king

Nope. What blower did it have? Strap that to any evo and it'll go well. For general power to weight and back road blasts a 380 bhp 5 with some suspension mods is perfect. The big lumps can be a bit lairy for our backroad .

Markhall

RMS Regular
Drives
Ax gt, defender
love an icelle blue evo 6. that's near identical to my old one.

image.png

did this sit outside the fiat garage in Newtownabbey ?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    568.2 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:

mmc01

RMS Regular
OP
M
love an icelle blue evo 6. that's near identical to my old one.
did this sit outside the fiat garage in Newtownabbey ?

Same car yea.
That looks fantastic in that pic.

Your making your way through the bucket list of cars rightly!

Barry I'm driving a 17 year old 4 door saloon Mitsubishi.
You've the list completed now with that Porsche.

plexo

RMS Regular
Drives
Mitsubishi
these are a nice colour.. just needs the 6 spoiler back on looks really well (y)

prefer these to the 7-9 tbh :worried:

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
I'm not a big jap fan but I've clicked on this thread countless times !
For some reason that car looks better now than they did new.
Best of luck with it :grinning:

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Awesome car, love it :grinning:.

Any plans for it?

As @andy_gdon mentioned, you could easily make a belter of a b road blaster out of this :grinning:. Well more so than it is already.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Lovely car and colour. The 4wd rally escapees like the evo and subaru are 2 cars I've always been keen on having one at some stage, but id need a bit of modernity in the interior and by that stage they aren't quite as well regarded.

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
The lack of refinement is what makes them soo good tho @Nigelo like you say when they started making them lardy and refined they start to loose the appeal , def go for it if you fancy one , my evo5 was super and my Impreza RA was ballistic.

This is a good looking car , but I would be trying to source a 6 bootlid too I think.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.