2002 Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R - Fresh Jap Import - Wheels On & Detailed Page 4

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

JTDi

RMS Regular
So I've always liked the S13's and S15's, and I saw this come up for sale and jumped on it straight away!

It was imported by JDM Auction Watch for the guy, who kept it in a garage for over a year, never registered it or drove it, hasn't been tracked/drifted/wrecked/driven on our roads. It had the Jap equivalent to NCT until end of 2014 and not driven since then

Its 2002, Spec R, very very clean and solid underneath, and lots of extra mods/upgrades, and is approx. 300-350bhp (once its all sorted road-legal-wise I'll get it RR'd).

106,200 KM's
Black
Almost perfect condition interior, just needs a head-unit
Mechanically perfect, nice dry engine, no VVTI rattle, no knocks or bangs, amazing power right to the redline

-G-Reddy Exhaust
-G-Reddy Coilovers
-2-Way LSD
-Turbo Timer
-Boost Controller
-Dump Valve
-Uprated Steel Piping
-Upgraded Induction Kit
-Uprated FMIC
-Carbon Bonnet
-Full Bodykit (No Idea what type / name of it lol, this Jap Stuff is a new field for me)

I had Derek from DCM Auto's and his brother Chris come down and give the car a full once over before buying it, they were very impressed with it, they really know their stuff!

Only crappy pictures I have so far:

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
There are probably loads of extra mods that will be discovered when Derek gets a proper check over the car.

Plans are:

Get it MOT'd (booked and all), get it registered and get a V5 & Reg Number for it, get a head-unit, full interior valet, exterior detail with full paint correction, new wheels, get the suspension setup, baffled sump and a few other things recommended by Derek & Chris, have them underseal it, and get fully serviced, checked over and set-up.

I'll keep the updates coming :grinning:

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Bloody love S15's. You have set the bar high with your other cars so this should be interesting to see how it turns out.

Have a look on JDM Distro for wheels, hes based in the south and has some beautiful imported wheels from all Brands.

The right wheels will make that bodykit!

New lightning badges also ;)

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Bloody love S15's. You have set the bar high with your other cars so this should be interesting to see how it turns out.

Have a look on JDM Distro for wheels, hes based in the south and has some beautiful imported wheels from all Brands.

The right wheels will make that bodykit!

New lightning badges also ;)

I was thinking Bronze Rota GTR Drifts ... 18x10 :laughing:

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
I love you! lol .... Correctly sized and/or spaced and they will look the business mate!

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Yeah 18x10 should do the trick! A lot of people seem to run 17" on S13/S14/S15 though?

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Yeah 18x10 should do the trick! A lot of people seem to run 17" on S13/S14/S15 though?

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
18" is perfect for them unless you want thick tyres all round.

18" in bronze in the correct sizes etc will look brilliant and compliment the kit nicely.

Last edited:

Jonny1992

RMS Regular
Drives
too much
lovely find love s15s a good clean and a nice wide set of wheels (y) sorted

derek and chris really do know there stuff top blokes, and a pair of awesome pilots behind the wheel of a drift car lol (y)

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Wheels ordered last night :laughing:

It's being left up for the paint correction and interior valet by my good friend David Tweed in Ballymoney tonight. Then it's off to DCM Autos on Monday morning for its MOT prep (y)

Then after the MOT on Friday I'll get it registered, have a V5 and a Registraion Number for it :grinning:

Need to order replacement bonnet and boot badges now!

@Cro tell me more about these Aero catches? Or link me to them? This whole jap scene is new to me lol

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Youll need NOVA certificate too mate when getting reg plus jap paperwork and translations.

NOVA certificate mate? I have the export sheet in Japanese, one in English (second copy or something), the sheet stating that the import duty etc has been paid also?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.