Black Lambo heading for Loughall/Armagh this morning?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
Not that I'm up on my Lambo specifics but I *think* it was a Gallardo this morning on the Blackisland road.

Anyone know anything about it? Certainly gave me a better start to the day, it was absolutely stunning :laughing:

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
KIG Reg? Met one KIG 22 around mid Ulster last Sunday.

Dusty

RMS Regular
OP
Dusty
Drives
Honda CR-V
It was fairly damp down our way this morning too, in fact a bit of ice flew off the roof of a transit in front of me.

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
Way o/t but what actually happened to bigbluewinky? Can someone give me a quick synopsis please? Its one of the things on this forum that is a complete mystery to me.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Way o/t but what actually happened to bigbluewinky? Can someone give me a quick synopsis please? Its one of the things on this forum that is a complete mystery to me.
He got called out on all his fantasy, sorry, fancy motors.

Someone asked him for the custard test, and he disappeared in a bit of a huff that he would be questioned on his super cars

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Seen it when I was heading home from Lisburn on Sat. Certainly stands out amongst the diesel euroboxes.

st6phen

RMS Regular
Drives
anything MOT'd
He got called out on all his fantasy, sorry, fancy motors.

Someone asked him for the custard test, and he disappeared in a bit of a huff that he would be questioned on his super cars
Looked through some of his posts there. Good lord. Not 1 car pictured in even remotely the same location. What's the custard test by the way?

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
members of a forum who disbelieve a posters claims "call custard" which means the poster claiming to own such a car must buy a pot of custard, open the door of the car, put the custard on the dash and his keys in the ignition to prove ownership of the vehicle. AFAIK it is specific to Pistonheads forum, they call custard in-between fingering their bums.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I thought there were a couple of folk on here thst actually knew him though, and were able to confirm?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.