Aghadowey - Jap Only Drift Day 25th June

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DerekDCMauto

RMS Regular
Drives
180sx
We are organising a Japan Only drift practice day at Aghadowey on the 25th of June, from 12pm to 4pm.

Already a nice selection of cars in the lineup including a 4 door er34, s14a, three s15s, sr20det c35 laurel, z20 1jz soarer, jzz30 soarer, altezza, 350z and a few 180sx etc.
There will be a tyre man in the pits for anyone needing rubber swapped.
Numbers will be approx 30 cars, entry cost £65 per car

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
We are organising a Japan Only drift practice day at Aghadowey on the 25th of June, from 12pm to 4pm.

Already a nice selection of cars in the lineup including a 4 door er34, s14a, three s15s, sr20det c35 laurel, z20 1jz soarer, jzz30 soarer, altezza, 350z and a few 180sx etc.
Price is a bit steep

Jonny1992

RMS Regular
Drives
too much
Price is a bit steep

not really tho when your sure who is going know your not going with a bunch of guys in beater omegas and bmw 318s with welded diffs and more hits than micheal jackson.. great bunch of lads that all have a proper interest in proper drifting and not hooning the life out of a car and not caring about it tbh (y)

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
not really tho when your sure who is going know your not going with a bunch of guys in beater omegas and bmw 318s with welded diffs and more hits than micheal jackson.. great bunch of lads that all have a proper interest in proper drifting and not hooning the life out of a car and not caring about it tbh (y)
What's wrong with omegas n BMWs it's how I got into it,I was still drifting around when all the expensive stuff was broke! Maybe not in the same calibre of power but still the same craic

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
Hardly expensive if your proper interested in a good days craic on a quiet track with decent people around.
I've been many times n have shared my jacks n sockets.

DerekDCMauto

RMS Regular
OP
DerekDCMauto
Drives
180sx
The cost is set by the track owner, not myself, I don't profit out of it at all and I dont see it as being expensive for a proper circuit. Nothing wrong with bmws and omegas, but a lot of boys with the better/more expensive cars dont want to run along with guys who dont care if they hit you, some are road cars and need to drive home after.

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
The cost is set by the track owner, not myself, I don't profit out of it at all and I dont see it as being expensive for a proper circuit. Nothing wrong with bmws and omegas, but a lot of boys with the better/more expensive cars dont want to run along with guys who dont care if they hit you, some are road cars and need to drive home after.
I don't want to hit my car either even tho it's an old BMW and "a lot of boys" do care! Seems like the rich against the poor just because you've more expensive cars you think your above the rest of us.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
I'm struggling to think of many other track days I could do for £65. Driven aghadowey many many times and is half decent for some testing - and in fact this is the sort of day I'd buy a "reasonably priced drift car" to get me back into the swing of it again.

DerekDCMauto

RMS Regular
OP
DerekDCMauto
Drives
180sx
bls, its a jap only track day, something different for us jap fan boys. plenty of places to go for bmws etc, like Eglinton and Nutts Corner Oval. Not so much for people with daily/track jap cars to feel 'comfortable', and some of the guys going haven't much practice on a track. Nothing to do with money. Im not here to bitch back and forward, it is what it is

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
I'm struggling to think of many other track days I could do for £65. Driven aghadowey many many times and is half decent for some testing - and in fact this is the sort of day I'd buy a "reasonably priced drift car" to get me back into the swing of it again.
Don't talk about it do it,the more support the better maybe lower prices

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
bls, its a jap only track day, something different for us jap fan boys. plenty of places to go for bmws etc, like Eglinton and Nutts Corner Oval. Not so much for people with daily/track jap cars to feel 'comfortable', and some of the guys going haven't much practice on a track. Nothing to do with money. Im not here to bitch back and forward, it is what it is
Yous were down at eglinton too were yous not. So we're not allowed at aghadowey amongst the Jap scrap lol no bitchin just putting my point across that's the whole point of a forum or maybe I'm mistaken

Jonny1992

RMS Regular
Drives
too much
its a jap only day get over it @BLS The lads just trying to run a good jap drift day fs

@Cooper get an s15 not really a cheap car haha but deffo a fun car :-P was saying to @mattyc there is a lovely white one near me makes s chassis more appealing to me again haha

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
its a jap only day get over it @BLS The lads just trying to run a good jap drift day fs

@Cooper get an s15 not really a cheap car haha but deffo a fun car :-P was saying to @mattyc there is a lovely white one near me makes s chassis more appealing to me again haha
Jonny90 catch yourselves on its abit of banter ffs,Jap scrap goes to yous boys head

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw

what happened this event????

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.