1995 BMW e34 520I se manual

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

st6phen

RMS Regular
Drives
anything MOT'd
Bought this the other day. Not really sure what my plans are for it yet. If any. Its fairly immaculate so will wait and see. Had thought about slight drop and alloy change, but I actually like it the way it is. Slight bubbling on bottom edge of boot to get fixed (hardly noticeable) and small oil leak from oil filter housing gasket, which is in getting sorted today. Really happy with it.

$_58.JPG

micko

RMS Regular
Drives
B6 A4 / E30 320i
Love it, had spied it on Gumtree and was showing it to mate & oul fella. I noticed it was off Gumtree yesterday

Really looked to be in great shape with history to back it up, reckon you got a bargain!

Your plans sound perfect, a nice set of OE wheels and the slightest drop and she'd be sweet. A keeper for sure...

st6phen

RMS Regular
OP
st6phen
Drives
anything MOT'd
thanks very much. aye will get a few up later - that's just the one out of the advert.

st6phen

RMS Regular
OP
st6phen
Drives
anything MOT'd
Love it, had spied it on Gumtree and was showing it to mate & oul fella. I noticed it was off Gumtree yesterday

Really looked to be in great shape with history to back it up, reckon you got a bargain!

Your plans sound perfect, a nice set of OE wheels and the slightest drop and she'd be sweet. A keeper for sure...
Aye, I must say I was pleasantly surprised - usually turn up to look at these things and they are complete heaps of dung, but owner was meticulous. was over the moon

st6phen

RMS Regular
OP
st6phen
Drives
anything MOT'd
Lovely. Throwing stars and lots of lowerage. Can't wait for updates
cheers. funny just looking at the throwing stars at the minute here. can get some of ebay Lithuania for a decent price. need a little work, nothing major

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Really like these, my aunty had one brand new and was stolen a week old and used to ram raid a shop. Such a tank of a motor and was fixed by the insurer.

This thread has got me looking at these now.

gaz 300

RMS Regular
Drives
JDM Nissan300ZX
Glad you like it Stephen after 4 years of owning this e34 I do miss it. Hear are some pics with the metric wheels on.

ccs004.jpg

ccs003.jpg

st6phen

RMS Regular
OP
st6phen
Drives
anything MOT'd
Glad you like it Stephen after 4 years of owning this e34 I do miss it. Hear are some pics with the metric wheels on.

ccs004.jpg

ccs003.jpg

Good man Gary! Didn't realise you were a member here. Yeah car is a credit to you. Hopefully will catch you at a meeting sometime.

st6phen

RMS Regular
OP
st6phen
Drives
anything MOT'd
That is superb, I really do love the E34.

Spotted this one at Coleraine hospital the other day.

View attachment 115231
While she's no warp speed vehicle I have to say driving it puts you into cruise mode. I can't help but smile every time I jump in. Actually sold my 6 series to pursue one, but it fell through. Always fancied one. But never could find anything decent. Can't believe I have it to be honest albeit 3 years late. Think I'm going to use it as my daily for the foreseeable. Going to get onto this guy in Lithuania and get the stars purchased. £560 posted. Need a slight Polish on edges but nothing drastic.

st6phen

RMS Regular
OP
st6phen
Drives
anything MOT'd
What's the opinion of the style 66 on the E34. I quite like them.
picture_php_pictureid_92438_20bf60606f832deb3d3e860289521ee0f250fe57.jpg

j44nty

RMS Regular
What's the opinion of the style 66 on the E34. I quite like them. View attachment 115240
Not a patch on throwing stars. If it were me I would probably end up spending to much on wheels and buy custom. There is a Polish guy makes single piece rims into 3 piece ones check out the bottle caps in the back ground of the ebay add. drool.
Wheels custom rims style 3 styling 3 not bbs for BMW 5x120 3 piece 3tlg german
Think this is the man
https://m.facebook.com/pages/Indywidual-wheel-Dzidziusbmw-Zbif/435223189880338

st6phen

RMS Regular
OP
st6phen
Drives
anything MOT'd
Not a patch on throwing stars. If it were me I would probably end up spending to much on wheels and buy custom. There is a Polish guy makes single piece rims into 3 piece ones check out the bottle caps in the back ground of the ebay add. drool.
Wheels custom rims style 3 styling 3 not bbs for BMW 5x120 3 piece 3tlg german
Think this is the man
https://m.facebook.com/pages/Indywidual-wheel-Dzidziusbmw-Zbif/435223189880338
I have been looking at that guys work for ages. Totally unreal.

Reactions: Ben

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Fantastic looking even as it sits! A lot to be said for the older cars, with all the generic stuff out now. If i see one of these I'll always take a second look. HTD.

st6phen

RMS Regular
OP
st6phen
Drives
anything MOT'd
this is for sale - found out wife was pregnant shortly after I bought it, so the dreams of this being a daily driver just isn't going to suit the practicalities of 2 baby seats and a stack of baby equipment. ad is on classified section here - not sure if im wise selling it or not, but ive already 3 cars stuck in the garage,any questions pm me. thanks

Rob1sp

RMS Regular
Drives
Various Cars
Looks great, a bargain price too, if I can get my Type R shifted I'll be giving you a shout!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.