Estate cars

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Big lover of estates here too. Can't see myself being without one tbh. All the space you could need - I find it very handy for work -and IMO in most cases handle better than their saloon variants

Always loved Audi avants/Alfa 156/159 estates/Mercedes, older volvos etc

Jag have recently grasped my attention....

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 149
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 162

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I used to hate them then bought a 9-5 aero, and now an RS4. I love them.
So quick, not bad handling, and yet practical!

Everybody needs an estate in their lives at least once :grinning:

Edit: current RS6 wins all estate arguments IMO, followed closely by T5r/850R

Weelenny

RMS Regular
Drives
Civic Type R FD2
No mate that's the only photo I have of that car unfortunately.

MINTER_GTR

RMS Regular
Drives
R34, 530i sport
image.jpg

Owned one of these a few years back(VR4 Legnum,not the Galant estate) and loved it,sold it on a whim and now wish I still had it,really good fit going motors,traffic branch in Derry had a black one one in the early 2000s and after seeing had to have one myself!

Last edited:

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
Big lover of estates here too. Can't see myself being without one tbh. All the space you could need - I find it very handy for work -and IMO in most cases handle better than their saloon variants

Always loved Audi avants/Alfa 156/159 estates/Mercedes, older volvos etc

Jag have recently grasped my attention....

View attachment 115308

All perfect examples!!

Audi range win thou

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Searched high and low over here for a E61 535d Msport. Found 1 or 2 in about 3 months but they were out of my budget so my friend lifted this one out of England for me. I absolutely love it and wonder why I haven't had an estate before now. I find a lot of them, especially the ones in the posts above make their saloon equivalent look like FA squared.
20160521_200702.jpg
20160521_200800.jpg

Dave..

RMS Regular
I used to have an Insigna and a Merc C class estate both great for Ikea etc. I love the new C63 S Merc estate and will get one possibility after the Golf.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Love estates!! First was a v6 veccy Sri on the gas I got from @Coog itnwas great racked up 60k load lugging

Moved onto st220 mondeo and gassed it

Moved from that to a vxr8 which was immense but eventually missed the practicality so have ended up with a superb estate lol fantastic spec comfort and capacity with good economy but no v8 rumble

Moving on some day would love a nice vxr8 estate a6 or one of the jags!!

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I still see that vectra floating about m00k. Not quite as clean as she once was but still going lol

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
@Eamo_vxr had it after me it was grand but then it went down hill after his ownership but seen it not long ago and someone has spent a few ££ on it full gsi rep it looked pretty smart

Sudesh

RMS Regular
OP
Sudesh
Drives
Various
"Mook" what make model is that veccy car? Sorry but vision is bad today with my health problem, love the color and wheels on it too.

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
I'll probably get flamed for this and @Brennan will probably beat down my door and strangle me in the middle of the night, but I find the majority of Audi's incredibly boring when it comes to styling.

Has to be the C63s for me.

mercedes-amg-c-63-s-estate-s205-c626925052015000841_4.jpg

CLS63 Shooting Brake is cracker too.

mercedes-benz_cls_63_amg_s-model_shooting_brake_1.jpeg

Eamo_vxr

RMS Regular
Drives
Slow and low!
Ah the good old veccy. Really enjoyed that car, the extra room was great. And that V6 snort. 2nd car I bought off @m00k:p All I done was add coilovers and drive away at it.

image.jpeg

A mate of mine bought it off me and gsi repped it. It's quiet tidy when he can be arsed to wash it, still going strong (y)

image.png

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.