2006 Seat Ibiza 1.9TDI FR

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bugeye-scooby09

RMS Regular
Picked this little diesel pocket rocket up yesterday .... really pleased with how sharp and responsive it is!

Its a 2006 1.9TDI FR with 79k on the clock, hoping it will do me for a few years yet.

Plans are to get it mapped (timing belt first)
20140202_171314.jpg
20140202_171314.jpg
20140202_171338.jpg
20140202_171350.jpg
20140202_171355.jpg
20140202_171442.jpg
, wind deflectors and a new timing belt in her

Arnoldo

RMS Regular
Drives
Fr Ibiza
Health to enjoy m8! Great motors, I've had mine near 5 years and not a problem yet (touch wood).

Gaz86

RMS Regular
Great cars, I had one too only mine was the PD130 Sport (y) Must have mods are PD160 intake, panel filter, FMIC if you're getting a Cupra bumper (fitting the Cupra bumper blocks off the vent for the side mounted intercooler, which is a pathetic size anyway... plus you don't want melted pistons (n)), decat (no it didn't coo!!) and mufflerectomy (y) OBD mapped mine and it rolling roaded just over 180bhp and 300lbs/ft torque. I also ran a 16sec quarter mile at Bishopscourt after mapping, not bad for a lightly tuned derv

Bugeye-scooby09

RMS Regular
OP
Bugeye-scooby09
Think i will take it up to OBD to get mapped, first off is a good service and new timing belt before putting anymore power thru her

Mickylad

RMS Regular
Drives
M2Comp/i3
Great wee base, got plenty of potential, Autotune were the guys who made the custom map for my white Ibiza PD100 with FMIC, PD150 turbo and injectors. Wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Health to enjoy her!

Curtiz

RMS Regular
I had a pre-facelift FR as a stepping stone when I sold my Subaru. It surprised me a lot how well it drove and pulled but I I sold it, bought another Subaru then bought a facelift FR lol. I have a Revo map, cupra intake and panel filter and it pulls very well and still barely uses fuel. Fantastic cars, I bought mine in September 2012 and still like it. Second longest car ive owned. Yours looks well, them pre-facelifts are so subtle for the punch they have!

Bugeye-scooby09

RMS Regular
OP
Bugeye-scooby09
Yeah it has surprised me so far, a friend had the 130 TDI Sport model remapped and it went well which is why i decided i should get one to try! Whats the difference in a revo map and one from the likes of OBD?

Curtiz

RMS Regular
I'm really not too sure tbh lol. @BBSBOY is a Revo dealer and there's usually good offers on every so often. I've just heard loads of good reports about Revo over on SeatCupra.net and knew it was reliable. But don't really hear bad things about OBD either, either way im sure you cant go wrong. I also got an EGR delete after my map, so had to get my map tweaked which cost extra. I recommend getting the EGR delete before the map to save extra fees! :grinning:

Bugeye-scooby09

RMS Regular
OP
Bugeye-scooby09
Thought i would give her a wee wash in the sunny weathet as it was but dirty. Owned it 3 months now and still enjoy driving her

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.