2012 Audi A3 Black Edition

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

veedubsimon

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3
Hi. I'm a long time lurker here and haven't posted anything of interest so I thought I'd start with a few photos of my motor. I've had it since new and have a few plans if I keep it long enough, but for now she's for staying standard.

Last edited:

jimcupra

RMS Regular
50 is brilliant my auld ford is doing 45 around the town. These cars look great in 5 door the latest Audi range is very tasty it's growing on me
Yeah its good on a run. I'm getting 50 combined. I had a 1.9TDIe before and it did 65 all day long. But I guess I can't really complain lol.

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Lovely inside mate - decent head unit and nice trim finish - love the white DIS!

The FBMFSW really sets the interior off in the Audis

All it needs is a set of TT air vents - not sure if @Boydie has flogged his yet or not - I would grab them if they are still for sale...

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Great spec. Did you fit the wheel and RNS yourself? Or does the A3 BE come with the flat bottom wheel too?

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Cheers! But i'll not bother just yet :grinning:

Get them bought!! Really adds a nicer finish to the dash!

AudiA3TTSAirVents1.jpg

Darren91

RMS Regular
Think you passed me the other day going into Ballymoney, 2/3 digit reg?

BE's look well, inside of yours looks incidental to mine bar fbsw (will be sorted soon tho :p) and leather. Retrofitted everything else!

@Crimson do a double din conversion!

veedubsimon

RMS Regular
OP
veedubsimon
Drives
Audi A3
Get them bought!! Really adds a nicer finish to the dash!

Yeah they look well but I have a few other places to spend my hard earned this month unfortunately :worried:

BE's look well, inside of yours looks incidental to mine bar fbsw (will be sorted soon tho :p) and leather. Retrofitted everything else!

Aye it was probably me (2 digit plate). I was at the port on Sunday. I'm sure the retro fitting isn't that good for the wallet once you get started ;)

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3

@Crimson do a double din conversion!

@Darren91 Mate if it was easy to do I would have it at the top of the list - @BBSBOY said it was a pig to do

ICE in the A3 is seriously lacking - would love an RNS-e head unit and bluetooth for the tunes, got a taste for this with the Audi MMI in the Q5 I had for a courtesy car last year

Darren91

RMS Regular
Aye it was probably me (2 digit plate). I was at the port on Sunday. I'm sure the retro fitting isn't that good for the wallet once you get started ;)

Think it was in the middle of that downpour, car looked well though! Aye it's not easy on it, few other bits planned though, all OEM+ so no aftermarket tat.

Darren91

RMS Regular
@Darren91 Mate if it was easy to do I would have it at the top of the list - @BBSBOY said it was a pig to do

ICE in the A3 is seriously lacking - would love an RNS-e head unit and bluetooth for the tunes, got a taste for this with the Audi MMI in the Q5 I had for a courtesy car last year

It looks scary but it isn't really, most of the trim I've had out before and as long as you keep your screws seperate you can't really go wrong - http://forums.generationdub.com/showthread.php?t=17108

RNS-e makes the dash, much nicer to look at than a single/double din headunit. I have AMI fitted to mine so I have full iPod control through the RNS-e and DIS too :grinning:

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Ill have a look at that guide...if it reassures me and funds permit + I decide to drive her on next year it'll will be done

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.