2012 kawasaki ER6-N

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Stebo

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender 110
2012 kawasaki ER6-N

Bought from Philip McCallen

Only 2027 dry miles

Recently taxed

Generally "as new" apart from a couple of marks as shown in photos below

Only modifications are adjustable levers and an R&G tail-tidy

Will be going up else-where at £3,200 - on here a "no-messing about, take it or leave it" price of £2,950.

Either drop me a PM, or contact me on 07867970360.

Available weekday evenings or Saturday for viewing.

chapletown

RMS Regular
Drives
G20 M340i X
Lovely bike mate! And a bargain! If I'd the cash at the min id have this off u in a heartbeat.

Stebo

RMS Regular
OP
Stebo
Drives
Defender 110
Lovely bike mate! And a bargain! If I'd the cash at the min id have this off u in a heartbeat.
Cheers. Really cracking bike - plenty of power, but really usable and controlled. Feels like I'm giving it away, but I'm selling it cheap, because I need a bit of extra money asap to sort some stuff round the house over the summer holidays.

Stebo

RMS Regular
OP
Stebo
Drives
Defender 110
Bump, can't believe this isn't gone by now! Absolutely giving this away.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
They are lovely bikes wish I had the cash to buy it myself have you tried the Belfast bikers group on Facebook I'm sure it's worth a try advertising there to glws

Stebo

RMS Regular
OP
Stebo
Drives
Defender 110
Thanks, really keen to sell this to free up some cash to do some things to the house over the summer, but begrudged to drop the price any more. Think there just isn't the interest. If its not sold in the next week I'll just hang on to it.

Wish I'd never put it up for sale now as I haven't been out on it during that good weather in an effort to keep the miles down and keep it clean :-/

Might just give up - just not the interest

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
Where else have you advertised?

Might be the case of spreading the word a little more

You may as well enjoy it while still trying to sell. I know I would do that. A few more miles will not harm the sale. Better for the engine than lying around unused.

The issue of miles in this country regarding bikes is astonishing ... It's a modern engine well capable of doing many k's if properly looked after. It's crazy that people still think that a bike is done due to high miles.

Stebo

RMS Regular
OP
Stebo
Drives
Defender 110
Fair point.

Going to stick it up a few more places next week

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.