2020 Porsche Cayman 718 GT4.

it_carwasher

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche
Taxed the GT4 on Thursday this week and went to pull it out of storage and it wouldn’t start. Even though it has been sitting on a c-tech charger since August the battery was flat. The C-tech charger was showing a red error light so I think this is why it hadn’t charged.
Put the charger into battery reconditioning mode and went back on Friday and the car started first time…
Thanks to a recommendation from @Rob on here I had purchased a set of new seat covers for the bucket seats and got them fitted today. Well chuffed with the look.

View attachment 431846

Car is approaching its 4th birthday.. MOT will be next.
Love it! our 992s just went 4 and MOT done and dusted. Those seats are just beaut!

m5lvyn

RMS Regular
Drives
GT4
Taxed the GT4 on Thursday this week and went to pull it out of storage and it wouldn’t start. Even though it has been sitting on a c-tech charger since August the battery was flat. The C-tech charger was showing a red error light so I think this is why it hadn’t charged.
Put the charger into battery reconditioning mode and went back on Friday and the car started first time…
Thanks to a recommendation from @Rob on here I had purchased a set of new seat covers for the bucket seats and got them fitted today. Well chuffed with the look.

View attachment 431846

Car is approaching its 4th birthday.. MOT will be next.

You just have to drive the thing more! Seat inserts are class.

Taxed mine after its first year.. gulp, not cheap these things to run.