Dubshed 2024

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Event Date
7 Apr 2024
Dubshed Returns for 2024:

GTINI has taken Dubshed from its humble beginnings at the King’s Hall in Belfast and transformed it into a spectacular 2-day event filled with exciting car-based entertainment for the whole family.

Now held at the Eikon Exhibition Centre, Lisburn, we have over 10,000 square metres of indoor display space and a whole lot more outdoors.

Showcasing stunning vehicles from all across the UK and Ireland, Dubshed has now become the largest indoor car show in Ireland.

Join us on Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th April 2024 to experience the thrill and excitement of Dubshed!

See more at GTINI | GTINI - Car Event Organisers

1707166145643.png

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
just wondering from RMS who is going this year? the 350z has been selected for indoor again this year (will try my best NOT to top up the indicator fluid the day before, like last year)

would be good to know who is going to be about as Im prob heading solo this year

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
The absolute shambles of getting in and out the last time I went, put me off ever going again.

And I actually prefer a more casual Cars & Coffee meet up with a bit of a drive, to these static organised events.

carmad.

RMS Regular
Drives
good old bird
i’ll be there

and if the show is anything like last years i’ll be there for the next couple off years 👍
The absolute shambles of getting in and out the last time I went, put me off ever going again.

And I actually prefer a more casual Cars & Coffee meet up with a bit of a drive, to these static organised events.

that accident on the public road wasn’t any thing to do with the show my mrs was stuck in the traffic while we where inside having assorts off fun 😂

mikerd4

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S4 Avant
Was my first time going last year and will be there again with my son this year. The whole show and organisation oozed class and professionalism imho. It sets a standard for what events like these should be

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Matter who I've been talking to they not going this year as it's 25 a ticket
This is what really grinds my gears with mentality like this.

Dubshed is the biggest event of the calendar for our car show scene. It’s also the first show of the year so a lot of builds etc which have been worked on over winter will be out.

It’s £25 for a weekend pass. At a car show with hundreds of cars from here and further afield. With displays, as well as loads of other things to do at it

But people who’d piss £25 up a wall buying a couple of pints and a shot, or a chippy carry out, or other things apparently gurn about £25 for a weekend pass to a car show?

Absolute bollocks.

Anyone I’ve been speaking to is looking forward to meeting like minded enthusiasts in a cool relaxed environment.

If your circle of friends are the ones complaining about £25 come along and meet new people who see value in something.

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE

Part of that shambles was an idiot driver on “N” plates from the South who decided to wipe out 5 or 6 cars when leaving!

Yea there’s big queues, but it is the biggest show in the country, it’s kinda expected.

I myself am looking forward to it, with any luck I’ll get the wife to come along too.

ScottIGLaw

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche 911
Went for the first time last year and thought it was great, yes there was a bit of a que to get I’m but that’s to be expected!

Entered the E30 and got a spot, it’s her first show entry. I wonder how many indoor cars are daily driven through the winter!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late

Not much can be done about the infrastructure of the roads. Ever tried visiting during the balmoral?

A feeder road on and off the motorway would have been easy to do but with our wånky government or lack thereof we have to resort to small rural roads.

Were you not complaining about driving to a cars and coffee in Dundalk last week as it was too far to go to 😆

That aul 4cylinder Porsche would be ok over a long run Chris 😆

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
I doubt I'll even get my car into a big show even after it's resprayed. It'll be a lot cleaner for sure but my car is too well enjoyed to meet those standards, and I'm fine with it😂 I just enjoy driving the thing. But I'm glad there are others who go to mad lengths because it's good to see the effort gone into these cars.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
My M3 will be in, with the bubbly back arch and all. But it’s a car that’s driven hard when it’s out.

I’m trying to justify a full respray but I don’t want to become precious about it and if I spend the money needed on a full and proper respray then I know I wouldn’t enjoy driving it as hard as I do when it’s out

I will get round to getting it sorted. Just maybe not this year 😆

Marc C

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 325i Touring
My M3 will be in, with the bubbly back arch and all. But it’s a car that’s driven hard when it’s out.

I’m trying to justify a full respray but I don’t want to become precious about it and if I spend the money needed on a full and proper respray then I know I wouldn’t enjoy driving it as hard as I do when it’s out

I will get round to getting it sorted. Just maybe not this year 😆

Fancy a 190E for the stand? 👀

I’d even let you clean it for me beforehand 😁

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Not much can be done about the infrastructure of the roads. Ever tried visiting during the balmoral?

A feeder road on and off the motorway would have been easy to do but with our wånky government or lack thereof we have to resort to small rural roads.

Were you not complaining about driving to a cars and coffee in Dundalk last week as it was too far to go to 😆

That aul 4cylinder Porsche would be ok over a long run Chris 😆

Brillant, another go at the flat 4 Porsche. Very imaginative of you to copy the other comments.

Proper traffic management would actually help, I go to an event in the Cotswolds every year which has visitors of 100K to 150k and I have never sat in traffic for more than 30 minutes. And the roads there are far more rural than Lisburn.

With regards to the Balmoral show, can't think of much worse. Bunch of culchies looking at tractors, and picking what cow or sheep they fancy the most.

It was Blackheath actually, never been to Dundalk and never likely to be.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Brillant, another go at the flat 4 Porsche. Very imaginative of you to copy the other comments.

Proper traffic management would actually help, I go to an event in the Cotswolds every year which has visitors of 100K to 150k and I have never sat in traffic for more than 30 minutes. And the roads there are far more rural than Lisburn.

With regards to the Balmoral show, can't think of much worse. Bunch of culchies looking at tractors, and picking what cow or sheep they fancy the most.

It was Blackheath actually, never been to Dundalk and never likely to be.
Don’t get butthurt Chris. It’s a joke.