Woodlands Youth Cars & Coffee Carrickfergus

Marc C

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 325i Touring
Event Date
27 Apr 2024
Seen this mentioned at Dubshed on Sunday, will be popping along seeing as it’s only round the corner from me.

Anyone else planning on attending? Would be good to get a bit of a forum stand going 😁

IMG_3602.jpeg

viw28

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf VRT
@Marc C, I actually came on to post this but you’ve beat me to it! Thanks for posting!

This is a small event GTINI are helping to coordinate to raise funds for my daughter’s summer mission trip to Romania. Would be really great if any RMS’ers could join us! 😎

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
We are going to an event in my own Church that morning to raise funds for one of the Youth who is going on Mission to Moldova, however it’s due to finish at noon, so I hope to get across to at least give some money to this.

viw28

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf VRT
We are going to an event in my own Church that morning to raise funds for one of the Youth who is going on Mission to Moldova, however it’s due to finish at noon, so I hope to get across to at least give some money to this.
That’s very kind of you :grinning: What church do you belong to?

Marc C

RMS Regular
OP
Marc C
Drives
E46 325i Touring
@Marc C, I actually came on to post this but you’ve beat me to it! Thanks for posting!

This is a small event GTINI are helping to coordinate to raise funds for my daughter’s summer mission trip to Romania. Would be really great if any RMS’ers could join us! 😎

Taking the 190E down a run, see you there sir!

clrrk

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A
Not too far from me, I'll bring something down - either a car, a bike or just myself!

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
All being well I’ll attend, daughter and friends have been to a few of their summer schemes, always well run and friendly pleasant folk. Be nice to support them 👍😀

Darren91

RMS Regular
Getting a software update carried out on the S60 in Agnews at 9am so will call in on my way home!