A Bit Of Vinyl Wrapping For Tomorrow?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Wondering if anyone knows somewhere near Ards that'd be open tomorrow - going to get the chipped, scuffed and generally wrecked chrome window trim covered.

Hammath

RMS Regular
Drives
Sc3n3 Civic.
A r graphics just off the bangor to ards carriageway.

He's spot on...done the vinyl on my borbets!

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
Good stuff, hopefully one of them'll be open tomorrow!

Where's smart skin by the way?

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
Went to Carnology yesterday and had a chat - he said he phone me back at 4:30 after he checked up on removing the window surround. No reply, so I phoned him today. Wife said he'd phone me back once he was finished with Lindsay Ford. No call.

Disappointed, so going elsewhere.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Disappointing.

Did you ask Michael Ferguson where he got his done? It would be goo to go somewhere thats done it before.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
He got back to me there this morning, but isn't keen to do it as the trim is difficult to remove without kinking it.

josh897

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2 Leon
Ar graphics seems to be quite popular for tints and 3m carbon wrap so id go there

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
AR are not great for much stuff

I would use BlackWaterGraphics.com myself

I'll give them a call on Monday then, just don't want them painted so ive the option to remove it at some stage.

arewethereyet

RMS Regular
AR are not great for much stuff

not nice coming from a moderator,,,,,,,(n)

i'v had ton's of work done by Lee at a&r,,, windows tinted and specially cut stickers for my vans.

think you'll find blackwater are equally as professional at what they do.

should we all bounce round on other forums calling you a bell end ,, and see if you like it.!!

and no, i am not his mate or drinking buddy, he just does what i ask of him,, special designs, and no outrageous design charges.
if i had a complaint, i'd see him first. . and i never have.

syecadelic

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo IX
not nice coming from a moderator,,,,,,,(n)

i'v had ton's of work done by Lee at a&r,,, windows tinted and specially cut stickers for my vans.

think you'll find blackwater are equally as professional at what they do.

should we all bounce round on other forums calling you a bell end ,, and see if you like it.!!

and no, i am not his mate or drinking buddy, he just does what i ask of him,, special designs, and no outrageous design charges.
if i had a complaint, i'd see him first. . and i never have.
Dude, dont think Graham is starting an argument, merely an opinion as requested by Nigelo orriginally.

Tends to be if somebody doesnt get back to me when they say they will etc, or messes me about, (surely the same with others) i'd go elsewhere, or not recommend them to other friends. Personally not aware of places around your area Nigelo :worried: sorry chum

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
It wouldnt be the hardest thing to do, but I'd rather pay someone and be doing something else myself. And I think it'd need a big piece to do it right, without joins. So I'd hate to make a horlicks of it and waste a big wack of vinyl! :grinning:

arewethereyet

RMS Regular
Dude, dont think Graham is starting an argument, merely an opinion as requested by Nigelo orriginally.

Tends to be if somebody doesnt get back to me when they say they will etc, or messes me about, (surely the same with others) i'd go elsewhere, or not recommend them to other friends. Personally not aware of places around your area Nigelo :worried: sorry chum

if somewhere was also snowed under with work they might equally miss or delay a call back,,
i'd rather wait for a good job to be doin right,,
not fair to slag off if all they didn;t do is call back before yout 10 min slot of going somewhere else.

then i'v never seen stickers being a "need it now " or i'll go somewhere else.
and anytime i had to wait, when it was my turn i got dedicated work and detail and a keen price for my patience.
don't we all want our time slot.!

and i don't see anyone else slagging his work.

sites rely on sponsor's too.

and it's just my opinion TOO that sometimes admin,mod's and the like ,,,, should watch what they say about others.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.