Accident repair Belfast

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gazac

RMS Member
Drives
Subaru WRX STI
Stupidly reversed into a skip today and need a bit of body work repair. Broke the drivers side rear light cluster and put a dent above it and bent the bumper. No cracks on the bumper but it does appear to be out of shape. I already have a light cluster which I have changed so it is just the bodywork.

This is on a black 2005 Range Rover Sport.

Was going to try J&W but have seen a few negative reviews on here. Who else would anyone recommend?

Thanks

gazac

RMS Member
OP
G
Drives
Subaru WRX STI
Only live up the road and didn't even know they were there. Have you used them before and were you happy with their work?

Stuart

RMS Regular
Drives
Saxo, 3 series
call in and we can get a look at it and see what we can do for you. you wont be dissapointed!

Accident Assist
unit 15a
149 glen road
bt23 5qu

plexo

RMS Regular
Drives
Mitsubishi
yeah used a&m before was a good job .. stuart is good lad too spoilt for choice here lol

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Stupidly reversed into a skip today and need a bit of body work repair. Broke the drivers side rear light cluster and put a dent above it and bent the bumper. No cracks on the bumper but it does appear to be out of shape. I already have a light cluster which I have changed so it is just the bodywork.

This is on a black 2005 Range Rover Sport.

Was going to try J&W but have seen a few negative reviews on here. Who else would anyone recommend?

Thanks

Out of interest, what negative reviews did you see on here for J&W? I know a few folk on here that have used them and thought they were great, and a very fussy family friend speaks highly of them too. I'm just about to book my car in to get the bumper done.

Reactions: dub

plexo

RMS Regular
Drives
Mitsubishi
Out of interest, what negative reviews did you see on here for J&W? I know a few folk on here that have used them and thought they were great, and a very fussy family friend speaks highly of them too. I'm just about to book my car in to get the bumper done.

x2

Odhran

RMS Regular
Drives
A5 Sportback
Wright's on Saintfield road did a fantastic job on my A3

gazac

RMS Member
OP
G
Drives
Subaru WRX STI
Have been to see a few and J&W were the most expensive by far. Also said he wouldn't guarantee the repair on the bumper which put me off them a bit if they can't guarantee their work.
A&M didn't seem to be in the same league as the others and he said he could repair it in a day when everyone else said three to four. Was impressed by Stuart and Accident Assist so am going to go with them. Will post when it is done on how it went.

Stuart

RMS Regular
Drives
Saxo, 3 series
Another pleased customer! Pleasure doing business!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 94

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D

@gazac ?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.