anyone got a glass,s or parkers trade price book,

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

REVINCIVIC

RMS Regular
Drives
honda civic
as above anyone got a parkers or glass,s trade price book ,

need a book price for 2 cars please

06 audi a3 1.9 tdi 80,000 miles , painwork not great , part service history
+

2008 vauxhall astra 1.9cdti sri 42,000 miles paintwork in gd condition with full history

pm me if you like :grinning:

chunkerz

RMS Regular
Drives
A3
no real point thou im sure parkers will tell you a 2005/06 golf tdi with milages thats been to space and back isnt worth 5-6k but they are all priced up there

same with A3 popular cars drive prices up i would check gumtree, autotrader for other prices

CarbonKa

RMS Regular
Drives
potential moneyp
Glasses guide is based on english selling prices in the last month, northern ireland is a different market and you have to adjust as such, eg glasses is too kind to petrol and auto stuff, also over-rates a lot of honda toyota VW etc.

As said, look on trader etc and see what similar models are selling for. Dealers only use the book as a guide, not a rule.

Deleted member 13907

D
If you want one, just phone them up, tell them your interested in subscribing and ask them to send you one. Think they usually give the last months one, but its a good starting point

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
Drives
Yes
Autotrader etc are the worst places to get car prices...just because some cars are advertised for sale at a certain prices doesnt mean they are worth that! Its only worth what someone else is prepared to pay for it!

ryanbell

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan Silvia
the audi is prob worth bout £5750 depending on spec and the astra prob bout£8000 if its a 3 dorr and bout £600 less if its 5door

REVINCIVIC

RMS Regular
OP
REVINCIVIC
Drives
honda civic
cheers for that ryan mate ,
yeah had a fair idea that would kind of be the book price for the audi, only prob is the audi has a few scuffs that will require painted for the new owner

so probably £5700 then he will start trying to get lower with the fact she will need painted in a few places

thought the astra was worth more lol , but hey

thanks for taking the time to check that for me , gives me a baseline , and maybe give a family member a chance at buyin the audi at trade price

REVINCIVIC

RMS Regular
OP
REVINCIVIC
Drives
honda civic
il be selling , but instead of trading them in for the dealers to make there mark , id let them go to someone i knew at the prices that a dealers were offering ,

ie dealer offers me £5700 as a trade in , instead a close a friend gives me £5700 , he gets the car a trade price + i get the cash to haggle with the dealer

ryanbell

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan Silvia
if you are buyin a car for cash or you taking finance or you have a part-ex or whatever you will always get the same deal from a dealer.

REVINCIVIC

RMS Regular
OP
REVINCIVIC
Drives
honda civic
kk,

but lets say the dealers offers me £5700 , in a weeks time my brother in-law goes to buy the same car from the dealer ,

this car will more or likely have a price tag of £6500 >>

mad mike 212

RMS Regular
Drives
Strawberry Milks
You mean that the dealers buy it for £5700 and sell it for £6500 and you dont like the fact hes only gave you £5700? or do you mean you would rather sell it privite and use the money (£5700) to put towards the dealers car your intrested in?

REVINCIVIC

RMS Regular
OP
REVINCIVIC
Drives
honda civic
yeah kinna like that , lol a family member is intersted in buyin the car , as i cant be arsed with selling private , so was gonna sell the car to the family member at the price a dealer would give me in trade-in,

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.