artwork?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

t18con

RMS Regular
Drives
seat ibiza cupra
very pleased with the results of this so thought i'd put up a quickie pic or two.

DSCN1322.gif

DSCN1324.gif

rsnutter

R
Its on semi arty - not clean enough for a true bufty :p

Have you thought about getting the manifold ceramic coated?

t18con

RMS Regular
OP
t18con
Drives
seat ibiza cupra
@ woodcutter, its full of bolts counter balancing the weight of the turbo!

@ corsa chris , its only set on to make sure it fits, thats a scrap head, not the genuine article!

tim

RMS Regular
Woodcutter - to keep the head from falling off the table. the weight of the turbo and manifold would make it fall otherwise

corsa c chris - its just a mockup he isnt going to put it together like that.... i hope

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
pablo said:
I think scania are missing a turbo :scream:
think ur rite pabs. that thing cud swallow small children. one of them on my corsa wud b fun:p manifold's amazin mate. it definatly is a piece of art. did u do it urself?

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Feck me that thing wouldn't look out of place under the wing of an aeroplane!

Manifold is def a work of art :laughing: What sort of turbo is that.. IHI/GT28R?

t18con

RMS Regular
OP
t18con
Drives
seat ibiza cupra
scrob said:
Feck me that thing wouldn't look out of place under the wing of an aeroplane!

Manifold is def a work of art :laughing: What sort of turbo is that.. IHI/GT28R?
no scrob, since when did i go the well trodden route ? thats a garrett ball bearing gt30r. again thats a mock up too, brand spank new one with 4 inch inlet, etc etc on the way. the next month could be interesting...:cool: lol

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Whatever the hell ur smoking, i want an ounce.. lmao

Looks like an awesome bit of kit.. Hope it performs as well as it looks (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.