In Car Ent: As new Roadhawk RH-1 Blackbox Accident Recorder

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
Selling my roadhawk RH-1 Blackbox Accident Recorder.

Was used for just over a week, then for some totally insane reason my boss said I can't use it in the company vehicle due to security reasons, and I only do 3k per year in my own cars, so must go

Same as below
roadhawk-installed.jpg

car_photo_366664.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Boxed with all accessories as new, I didn't even use the sticky clips for the cable, all manuals etc, no marks or scratches at all

Records GPS speed, audio, 3-Axis G-Sensor and plots a map on Google earth during playback

It has just been replaced with the DC-1 but its only a cosmetic change, there is no extra features

RRP £199.95

Offers around £160

Dave [removed]

Last edited:

ace275

RMS Regular
OP
ace275
Drives
Legacy SpecB
Forgot to mention ill include an SD card with this as well

ace275

RMS Regular
OP
ace275
Drives
Legacy SpecB
Bump, £150

Also comes with 'CCTV WITH AUDIO RECORDING IN THIS VEICHLE' stickers which i bought to make sure its all 100% legal for commercial/taxi useage

ace275

RMS Regular
OP
ace275
Drives
Legacy SpecB
Thanks, far better than the ebay specials. Id keep it but want a gopro to play around with

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.